Clause is a privately held software company based in New York City with our employees located throughout the US and the UK. We are in the early stages of our exciting growth trajectory, and expanding our team across many disciplines and locations. We are building the future of digital agreements; enabling enterprises to connect their contracts to business systems in order to automate document workflows while informing the contract and the customer with real-time data. The demand for smart, digital agreements is accelerating, thus advancing the need for Clause’s groundbreaking connected contract platform.
As a Senior Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering the technical win at customer accounts and will report to the Head of Solution Engineering. You will lead the technical pre-sales relationship, propose technical architectures, demonstrate the product, anticipate concerns, and offer creative solutions. You’ll build customer trust in Clause solutions resulting in customer success and adoption. The Clause Solution Engineer is both highly technical and a skilled relationship builder. They are comfortable showing an engaging connected contract experience to a CEO or sketching out an API flow on a whiteboard with customer software engineers. The Clause Solution Engineer is a critical part of the sales team, while also working closely with product management as the technical voice of the customer communicating functional requirements and roadmap opportunities.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Clause’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
- Work with customers to understand their business processes and identify where Clause technology can deliver business value.
- Make technology recommendations and articulate best practice solutions.
- Quickly build custom demos and PoCs to show working solutions that solve customer problems.
- Deliver effective solutions to customer business problems that generate value for our customers using Clause technology.
- Partner with sales to deliver on revenue plan.
- Communicate, as well as champion the methods, processes, and vision of Clause’s connected contract platform with customers and partners.
- Experience within a pre-sales role selling SaaS products and solutions
- Hands-on, high-energy, passionate, and creative problem solver with know how to get things done and ability to lead others to success
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence
- Proven ability to understand and simplify complex, technical topics for non-technical audiences
- Proficient in delivering software demonstrations in-person and virtually
- Experience of coding and an interest in learning more
- Comfortable with asynchronous communication
- Experience with system integration methods such as web services, SOAP APIs & REST APIs
- Familiarity with Enterprise-class software platforms like ERP, CRM, and CLM systems
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, SOWs, RFPs and RFIs, etc.
- Experience with eSignature products
- Fully remote, with support for home-working
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Stock Options
- Flexible work schedule
- Independent training day each month
- Conference allowance
- Paid leave. US: 15 days / year.
- 3 interviews with a cross-section of the team. One of these interviews will be more technical, with a focus on solution design / architecture.
- A technical presentation to members of the team reviewing materials you’ve developed that showcases your talent, energy and expertise for this role.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
We are not able to provide visa sponsorship for the US.