***YOU MUST BE A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES, HAVE YOUR GREEN CARD OR LONG TERM VISA TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION***
YOU CAN WORK FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US FOR THIS POSITION.
ARE YOU READY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE OF HOW LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN COMPANIES INCLUDING 3PLS, DIGITAL FORWARDERS, SHIPPERS AND SAAS PROVIDERS INTEGRATE WITH TRADING PARTNERS?
Chain.io is one of the fastest growing software companies in the Philadelphia region and has developed an industry leading serverless logistics integration software platform for 3PLs, Digital Forwarders, Shippers and SAAS providers.
Our expert technology team of supply chain experts has spent decades learning industry best practices inside logistics, retail and software companies to build the ideal solution for our clients.
Chain.io enables their clients to connect their ERP, TMS, WMS, BI platform or other disparate systems and handles communication with the world. Whether our customers communicate using legacy EDI, flat files, XML or the latest and greatest JSON APIs, Chain.io has a solution.
Once a client is connected to the platform, they have access to best practice based integration solutions for sharing purchase orders, ASNs, status updates, documents and invoices. Chain.io handles all the complexity of transforming messages to trading partners’ preferred formats.
Chain.io Technology Stack Overview
Chain.io uses the latest serverless cloud technologies to build integrations faster. Those technologies are built into our three core application layers: Flow, Hub, and Vault and are built using AWS Lambda, Node, Jest, CircleCI, React, Terraform, and other technologies.
- Flow allows you to quickly and efficiently communicate fast moving data between multiple internal and external systems.
- With an event based architecture and the same data integrity protections that apply to Hub, Flow is all about getting data to the right people in the right format at the right time.
- Flow is the ideal solution for things like Advanced Shipment Notices, Inventory updates, IOT data streams, Shipment status updates, eCommerce orders and deliveries.
- Work closely with customer/prospect to clearly understand their work flows, existing systems from a technical perspective and translate customer’s requirements into a successful implementation.
- Serves as internal conduit between Sales and other functional areas (sales, product, delivery, support, pricing, etc).
- Identify and understand solution gaps and work with the product team to determine whether those needs can be addressed by our solution through development.
- Collaborate with Sales, Success, Product, Engineering and other cross-functional teams, serving as a subject matter expert and technical knowledge resource to provide the highest quality customer experience.
- Support internal enablement to sales on system features, functionality, benefits and assist with new employee on-boarding.
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership with customers and our organization through consultations, presentations, technical evaluations, objection handling, and other discussions.
- 10-15+ years in a Supply Chain/Logistics domain & SaaS experience required.
- Extensive sales background required.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, who knows how to structure and breakdown ambiguous problems into executable steps.
- Strong verbal and written communication including high level of comfort with public speaking and excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated and measurable success in a sales or sales engineering role.
- Experience developing and enhancing strong client relationships and demonstrating strong account management skills.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple high-visibility projects through completion.
- Experience with EDI and heavy integration, with the ability to be very hands on.
- Experience interfacing directly with customers regarding their requirements for digital solutions.
- Experience working with product teams and assisting in the definition and creation of specifications/stories for development teams.
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
Process for Interviewing
- Please submit your resume by clicking “I’m Interested”
- If you don’t have a resume, but are interested and meet the requirements, respond to one of our messages to you over email or LinkedIn.
- Phone Interview by Michael C. Bertoni – Recruiting Lead at Chain.io
- Phone Interviews with Chain.io VP of Solutions, VP of Sales and Chain.io Engineering team
Chain.io Headquarters, Compensation and Benefits Overview
- Our headquarters at 1518 Walnut Street on the 15th floor is situated in one of the best areas of Philadelphia / Rittenhouse Square and can be easily accessed from SEPTA trains to Suburban Station, SEPTA buses and PATCO.
- Our salary is extremely competitive based on prior skills and experience and we give our employees a flexible work schedule, where you have the ability to work remotely.
- PTO overview – you are required to use at least 10 days per year with a soft ceiling of 20 days (very flexible if you need to go over).
- We offer you subsidized Health and Dental insurance as well as 401K.
- We give you the opportunity to be reimbursed for occasional conferences and professional development.
- Opportunity to grow and expand your career – into roles that interest you or best fit your abilities.
- Opportunity to gain exposure to extremely interesting supply chain processes and solve supply chain issues for global brands.