Senior Staff Salesforce Developer – Remote or In PA Office
Nav is democratizing small business financing. In other words, we give small business owners access and control. Yes, this challenges the norm, but it means working with curious, purpose driven, dedicated, and inquisitively smart people who push themselves, our company and the community to the next level (and every level after that). We are the people behind the tech. And when it’s good, we look for better. We don’t over think the value we bring nor spend time trying to revamp mantras. We also do not come up with some crafty way to tell you who we are and what we offer. We are Nav! Here, you’ll gain a wealth of experience, learn the tricks of the trade, and work with winners. All companies say people are connected to their mission but in our case our mission and our people are one – it is a way of being not just a cause you are committed to. And since 2013, Nav has holistically and organically developed its own ideology because Nav can only be Nav.
Nav is seeking a Salesforce Developer to help architect and customize our Salesforce.com solution to support our Sales, Marketing, Analytics, and Customer Success organizations. We are looking for someone who is passionate about simplifying user experience, seeking business process improvements, and strong user adoption. This role is supporting our east coast team and will be required to work on east coast time.
WHAT WE EMPOWER YOU WITH:
- Seeking out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support organizational scaling at a rapid pace.
- Reviewing and understanding general organizational drivers and context for development projects by assisting in the definition of required features and the mapping of Salesforce features to business processes.
- Working with the Revenue/Sales/Operations teams to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Data modeling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles. Managing inflow and outflow of data, to ensure a central source of truth.
- Managing Salesforce engineering projects throughout the entire Salesforce.com development life cycle (including technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support)
- Leading company projects and project teams by serving as the SaleForce owner to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release.
- Engaging with the technical team to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs. Demonstrating broad solutions technical thought leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- In depth experience within several positions/organizations in designing, developing, and administering a 100+ user org SFDC instance, Apex, Lightning web components, Aura, and Data Loader, SOQL, and SOSL, SFDX and REST API integrations. As well as a background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns.) Owning Salesforce integration with Marketo and other email systems.
- Expert working/deployment knowledge with Salesforce products such as: Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud Communities (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com.).
- Solution architect experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach.
- A strong background of software best practices and methodologies including, quality assurance, version control and CI/CD.
- You adhere to Salesforce development best practices and guidelines in implementing solutions and test classes, without creating technical debt and maintaining security in the application.
- A self starter who has the ability to work independently, providing regular updates on expected deliverables through the framework of stand-ups, team meetings, and ongoing project communication.
- A current Platform Developer Level II certification.
- Experience with Node JS, Python, and AWS.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias towards user-centric innovation.
- You are comfortable operating on both strategic and tactical levels, simultaneously acting as an internal ambassador, educator, analyst, solutions architect, and implementer.
- You are constantly researching and assessing companies’ best practices through networking and strategic partnerships.
- You have an affinity for a hyper-growth business.
- You are flexible and respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities; ability to work under tight deadlines and plan, organize and carry out multiple, detailed tasks.
- You are an influencer with strong business and financial acumen – you find the intersections between technical operations & company strategy.
- You have excellent analytical,decision making and complex problem-solving skills.
INCLUSION AT NAV:
At Nav, we celebrate what makes our employees unique because the businesses we serve are progressively diverse and distinctly original. Navericks are diverse, side hustlers, immigrants, veterans, queer, and we push generational boundaries. We are college dropouts, PhDs, special needs parents, allies, pet owners and community leaders. Navericks are human. We are committed to upholding a safe, supportive environment where everyone matters. We are committed to making a better future for all of us. We have created a workplace where people of all backgrounds can express their identities authentically. To put it simply we want you to be proud to be you.
OUR COMPENSATION PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL:
We believe great, enduring relationships are grounded in trust and transparency. Compensation shouldn’t be a distraction, and employees should understand how pay and career advancement decisions are made. Providing equal pay for equal work is table stakes for being a great place to work. Gender and ethnic inequity should only be something that our children read about in history books. We believe providing Navsters with company ownership, competitive pay, and a range of meaningful benefits is the start of creating a culture where people want to give the best they’ve got — not because they’re simply making money, but because they’ve fallen in love with our vision, mission, values, and team.
OUR IMPACT ON YOU:
Competitive Pay. Company Ownership. Unlimited Vacation. Benefits Day One. 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave. Work From Anywhere (yes we were distributed before it was cool). Flexible Work Arrangements. Free Telehealth and Telemental Health For All Employees. Employee Networking and Events. Community Network Groups (women’s, PRIDE, culture). Meaningful Perks and Rewards. Learning and Development Opportunities.
A NAVERICK’S DNA:
- We look at the future and say “why not”; we see possibilities where others see problems or routines. We show the way ahead and are committed to achieving ambitious goals.
- We practice straight talk and listen generously to each other with empathy. We value different opinions and point of views. We ensure that we connect outside as well as inside to learn from others and inspire each other.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. We choose to not to be a victim of circumstance. We make decisions & take responsibility so that we can act & support each other, rather than adopting defensive, and “finger pointing” behaviors.
- As leaders we motivate & engage our teams to undertake beyond what they originally thought possible, by developing our teams & creating the conditions for people to grow and empower themselves through enabling & coaching.