What You’ll Be Working On:
- You’ll manage our full-cycle recruiting strategy including sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and closing candidates across a wide range of technical roles within our Product and Data teams
- You’ll build trusted relationships with our leaders to create a strong hiring partnership through great communication, coaching and guidance
- You’ll use creative recruiting strategies to attract a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool
- You’ll provide a best-in-class candidate experience through timely feedback and communication, an organized interview process and a high level of integrity
- You’ll continuously push to raise the bar of talent within the Engineering team by focusing on making the right hires
- You’ll be a key contributor to the Reify Health talent brand strategy including job advertisement, marketing strategy, recruiting events and social media
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting of Technical talent, agency and internal experience highly preferred
- A recruiting tool kit that includes advanced sourcing strategies, a hunger to drive diversity, ability to create strong relationships and plenty of closing experience
- A proven track record of building strong rapport with both candidates and stakeholders, and ability to help influence intelligent hiring decisions
- Self-starter mentality with a strong work ethic needing minimal guidance to get the job done, while knowing when to ask for help
- Expertise with tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS (Lever or Greenhouse highly preferred), GSuite and Slack
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates.
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team.
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Opportunity Contribute to open source projects at http://github.com/reifyhealth.
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees local to Boston, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave