Senior Talent Acquisition – Technical Strategist – Remote or In Office (UT, PA, CA)
Nav is democratizing small business financing. In other words, we give small business owners access and control. Yes, this challenges the norm, but it means working with curious, purpose driven, dedicated, and inquisitively smart people who push themselves, our company and the community to the next level (and every level after that). We are the people behind the tech. And when it’s good, we look for better. We don’t over think the value we bring nor spend time trying to revamp mantras. We also do not come up with some crafty way to tell you who we are and what we offer. We are Nav! Here, you’ll gain a wealth of experience, learn the tricks of the trade, and work with winners. All companies say people are connected to their mission but in our case our mission and our people are one – it is a way of being not just a cause you are committed to. And since 2013, Nav has holistically and organically developed its own ideology because Nav can only be Nav.
WHAT WE EMPOWER YOU WITH:
- Owning full cycle recruitment across various domains, as we build and scale Nav across the U.S. This role is both strategic and hands-on, as you’ll develop and implement the end to end recruitment strategies both internally & externally.
- Developing and maintaining successful external/internal recruiting programs that build brand awareness and consistently provide a pipeline of diverse talent for each group.
- Generate regular talent reports showcasing key recruiting metrics; define, track and analyze talent metrics and develop practical tracking and reporting methods to monitor and improve performance.
- Design and execute all the recruiting related programs to create the best possible experience from the start of the employee journey (awareness to onboarding), including things like: candidate experience, sourcing, assessments, metrics, interviewing techniques and training
- Implementing people strategy models to identify employee competencies, critical experiences and talent gaps. Analyzing the information and developing specific programs to fill the identified gaps that will prevent us from scaling and growing the business.
- Being an influential partner for people strategy in support of the Engineering and Product senior leaders. You will collaborate with leaders to execute strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness. This role will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations and insights that improve performance, retention and the employee experience.
- Collaborate with technical leaders to enhance strategic, proactive career pathing within and across teams. Promote internal growth to ensure we are consistently raising the bar on and providing opportunities for exceptional talent.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative.
- We are seeking someone who cares deeply about candidate experience, employment branding and creating & implementing diversity recruitment strategies.
- Proven track record of designing and executing innovative talent management solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, facilitation and presentation skills with individuals at all levels, including executives.
- You enjoy dealing with high ambiguity, complexity and broad scope that can be at the epicenter of our initiatives.
- Demonstrated knowledge of full life cycle recruiting including, sourcing, qualifying, selection, networking, negotiation and relationship management.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Strong project management skills; ability to lead projects at a network level to influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution and achievement of the right results.
- Creative and innovative thinker, ability to approach opportunities and generate ideas that inspire exciting outcomes.
- Collaborative; team player who can influence without authority, think proactively, and function independently.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias towards employee-centric innovation.
- You are comfortable operating on both strategic and tactical levels, simultaneously acting as an internal ambassador, educator, analyst, solutions architect, and implementer.
- You can balance frugality with creativity.
- You are constantly researching and assessing companies’ best practices through networking and strategic partnerships.
- You are curious and try new ideas constantly, learn from them and execute again.
- You have a high level of comfort using data-driven to make decisions.
- You have great organization skills and the ability to manage heavy workloads with multiple tasks.
- You are comfortable delivering feedback and coaching up, down and to the side.
- You are flexible and respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities; ability to work under tight deadlines and plan, organize and carry out multiple, detailed tasks.
- You are an influencer with strong business and financial acumen – you find the intersections between business & talent strategy
INCLUSION AT NAV:
At Nav, we celebrate what makes our employees unique because the businesses we serve are progressively diverse and distinctly original. Navericks are diverse, side hustlers, immigrants, veterans, queer, and we push generational boundaries. We are college dropouts, PhDs, special needs parents, allies, pet owners and community leaders. Navericks are human. We are committed to upholding a safe, supportive environment where everyone matters. We are committed to making a better future for all of us. We have created a workplace where people of all backgrounds can express their identities authentically. To put it simply we want you to be proud to be you.
OUR COMPENSATION PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL.
We believe great, enduring relationships are grounded in trust and transparency. Compensation shouldn’t be a distraction, and employees should understand how pay and career advancement decisions are made. Providing equal pay for equal work is table stakes for being a great place to work. Gender and ethnic inequity should only be something that our children read about in history books. We believe providing Navsters with company ownership, competitive pay, and a range of meaningful benefits is the start of creating a culture where people want to give the best they’ve got — not because they’re simply making money, but because they’ve fallen in love with our vision, mission, values, and team.
OUR IMPACT ON YOU:
Competitive Pay. Company Ownership. Unlimited Vacation. Benefits Day One. 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave. Work From Anywhere (yes we were distributed before it was cool). Flexible Work Arrangements. Free Telehealth and Telemental Health For All Employees. Employee Networking and Events. Community Network Groups (women’s, PRIDE, culture). Meaningful Perks and Rewards. Learning and Development Opportunities. Pet Insurance.
A NAVERICK’S DNA:
- We look at the future and say “why not”; we see possibilities where others see problems or routines. We show the way ahead and are committed to achieving ambitious goals.
- We practice straight talk and listen generously to each other with empathy. We value different opinions and point of views. We ensure that we connect outside as well as inside to learn from others and inspire each other.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. We choose to not to be a victim of circumstance. We make decisions & take responsibility so that we can act & support each other, rather than adopting defensive, and “finger pointing” behaviors.
- As leaders we motivate & engage our teams to undertake beyond what they originally thought possible, by developing our teams & creating the conditions for people to grow and empower themselves through enabling & coaching.