We are a profitable and fast-growing healthcare startup – a small and mighty team of around 80, helping people to find, enroll in, and use ACA health coverage. We’ve doubled in each of the past three years and are now the largest ACA enrollment platform after healthcare.gov, having helped over 6 million people enroll in health coverage. We’re a mission-driven team that advocates for and cares deeply about the people we serve.
We are a double bottom-line company: revenues and enrollments in ACA coverage. The ACA brings high-quality, comprehensive, and affordable health coverage within reach for low-income Americans. And we exist to make that promise a reality. Your contribution will positively impact millions of people, helping them to navigate the complex and confusing health insurance industry and to access health care when they need it.
About the Role
The Senior Carrier Account Manager serves as an invaluable bridge between some of our most important enterprise insurance carrier clients and our internal team, focusing on business development and sales strategy, and providing support as a liaison and project manager for the technical and tactical execution to ensure a smooth and streamlined systems integration process. Reporting to the Director of Account Management, you will join a motivated, fun-loving team serving our carrier client base. This is a remote-friendly role.
- Be the face of HealthSherpa by nurturing productive relationships with carrier account teams, identifying essential personnel to solidify and expand HealthSherpa’s integration within carrier relationships, and handling escalations and grievances as they arise
- Manage technical handoff aspect of onboarding (marketing analytics integration flow, platform integrations)
- Ensure adherence to and execution of deliverables in the Statement of Work (SOW) and Master Service Agreements (MSA)
- Strategize on sales and go-to-market strategies to increase the HealthSherpa footprint with our carriers and their customers
- Summarize and communicate potential product enhancements to the broader Product team
- 5+ years of experience working in account management, sales, or comparable role for SaaS solutions or technical products
- Effective collaboration within assigned partners in VP and directorship levels
- Experience in implementation, marketing materials creation, and training suites
- Experience managing a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively
- Experience visualizing and executing on large-scale goals and projects
- Startup experience is ideal
What We Offer:
- Great compensation package and meaningful equity in a high-growth, profitable company
- Health, vision, and dental coverage for you, your spouse, and dependents
- A shiny Mac and the other productivity accessories you need
- 401K after a grace period
- Ample vacation and holidays
- Catered or restaurant lunch, daily
- Free parking / Commuter benefit
We’re building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other, respect one another and welcome different lived experiences. We encourage people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the team at HealthSherpa.