About the role
As the first dedicated product hire, your work will be instrumental in driving Chromatic’s financial success and shaping both Storybook, an ubiquitous open source frontend development tool, and Chromatic.com, a platform designed to enable a “component-driven” workflow.
In this role, you’ll be be combining customer feedback with the goals of the business to manage our roadmap and come up with the next killer feature. You’ll work with our design, engineering and marketing teams to see those features through the entire development -> marketing cycle. You’ll focus on measuring and driving adoption and conversion across our funnel.
Timezone: US East Coast to US Pacific (you don’t have to live in the US).
- Synthesize your ideas, our business goals, customer feedback, product analytics and insights gleaned from the marketing/sales teams into feature specifications and help maintain our roadmap.
- Work closely with the engineering and marketing teams to ensure we ship world class software that the world hears about.
- Manage analytics instrumentation across our products and use it to make data driven product decisions.
- 5+ years product management experience with some of those years spent working on features directly tied to growth (e.g onboarding).
- A background in software engineering or product management experience at a devtools company.
- Experience leading the end-to-end process for a feature from conception to release.
- Proven experience in managing analytics instrumentation and using the data to make informed product decisions.
- A keen interest in UI, design and the frontend ecosystem.
- Excellent technical communication skills and enthusiasm for writing things down.
- Work from anywhere (this role requires working hours within the EST to PST range)
- Health benefits for you and yours
- Annual retreats
- Monthly wellness, home office, and learning stipends
- Coworking travel stipend
- Unlimited vacation
- 401(k) 😀