Talent acquisition as part of the People team at Bitso contributes to the bottom line and has high visibility to leadership, partnering with our hiring managers to grow their teams with great people for technology areas.
As a member of this team, your goal includes managing the full search life cycle, including market insights, candidate and pipeline relationship building, and stakeholder management. You will be a success key to the measure goals, benchmarks, and metrics that align with the overarching goals of the business.
We do more than hire people; we match amazing people with challenging opportunities to build successful teams at Bitso.
Develop and maintain strong partnerships:
- Establish guidelines and procedures concerning staffing best practices and process improvements in line with business goals and culture.
- Maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally, understanding the business functions, and provide proactive solutions to ensure staffing goals and deadlines are met.
Be a fantastic culture & experience ambassador:
- Providing an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to the offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process, and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates.
- Help increase and drive our diversity, equity and inclusion efforts.
- Think of innovative ways to get Bitso upfront and center among top tech talent.
- Leveraging data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build and execute creative strategies.
Who you are:
- 5+ years’ experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- At least 3 years in technical recruitment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English language proficiency.
- This position is expected to be in Brazil.
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.