Tenfold is the leading iPaaS for Contact Centers, integrating dozens of telephony systems with market leading CRMs. Using Tenfold, contact center agents become context aware at the moment of interaction via Tenfold’s Agent UI and benefit from automations Tenfold introduces to the interaction lifecycle allowing the agent to focus on the conversation while Tenfold identifies the caller, saves structured data about the call to the CRM, and provides a consolidated interface for agent notes and dispositions.
About The Role
As a Senior Technical Writer at Tenfold, you will become a Tenfold product expert, and teach others to become experts. You’ll work alongside Product Management and Engineering to create high-quality enablement materials with a dual purpose of educating the broader Tenfold team as well as ensuring our customers are successful in setting up and maximizing the value they obtain from Tenfold. This role will involve close interaction across many teams at Tenfold.
Successful candidates will be self-directed, passionate about technology, able to produce high-quality documentation, and motivated to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment. This individual should be curious by nature, willing to research, and experiment with Tenfold integrations in order to produce meaningful content.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create the installation, administrative, getting started, and troubleshooting content for the end-user documentation.
- Write documentation for new product features and functionality.
- Organize existing documentation into a logical flow.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, and Customer Support to identify documentation gaps.
- Empower others to write good documentation via templates, style guides, and clear information architecture.
- Triage requests and decide what content should be published where.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to align terminology and knowledge, and to identify the proper formatting and placement for different kinds of content.
- Become an expert user of Tenfold and advise on explainability and terminology.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 4+ years of experience researching, writing, editing, and reviewing product documentation.
- Proven ability to clearly explain complex technical concepts and create accurate procedural and reference information.
- Proven ability to collaborate with UX designers, product managers, and engineers to refine the content design process, ultimately driving higher engagement across the end-to-end product experience.
- Experience as a content lead, with a focus on delivering content strategies, writing product copy, technical documentation, and UX writing.
- Experience structuring information to be easy to discover, navigate, and browse.
- Firm grasp of contact center terminology.
- Experience with Swagger, OpenAPI, or similar automated documentation systems.
- Solid planning and scheduling skills and experience working within tight deadlines.
- Experience working on ongoing, multi-stakeholder projects.
- Comfortable with basic front-end web development languages (HTML and CSS).
- Humility and curiosity, especially curiosity.
- Hands-on experience in a technical field.
- Preferred: Experience writing documentation for CCaaS solutions.
- Preferred: Experience with Salesforce, ServiceNow, or Microsoft Dynamics.
In your cover letter or resumé, describe a written project you’ve collaborated on with other stakeholders. Please include a link to a sample of your writing. Submissions which do not include a sample of your work will not be considered for the position.
Tenfold loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply – we would be happy to speak with you!
No agency submissions will be considered.
As a US employer, Tenfold is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.