Hyperproof is looking for a talented Senior Product UI/UX Designer to join our growing team.
You are a smart, passionate, multi-talented UI/UX Designer with strong user experience design skills and a desire to go deep in understanding your users. You love the challenge of simplifying highly-technical problems in elegant ways that can make user interactions effortless and intuitive. You are at home in a fast-paced startup environment, comfortable solving problems in high levels of ambiguity, and are prepared to wear multiple hats as needed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU TO DO:
- You’ll design experiences that solve extremely complex interactions with elegance and simplicity.
- You’ll find ways to reduce the number of screens, remove the extraneous, drive users to the next step, and shorten the path to “Wow!”.
- You’ll analyze user interface and experience problems and create design solutions that address user needs while meeting business requirements.
- You’ll produce process flows, storyboards, wireframes, and other artifacts required to develop and evolve the overall user experience.
- You’ll build creative, beautiful, and clear designs that function well and are accessible to a wide audience.
- You’ll collaborate, present, and build consensus around designs with stakeholders in business and engineering teams.
- You’ll work closely with product management to interpret data on user behaviors, design user experience tests, and incorporate conclusions into future designs.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- You’re a UX designer who loves to learn, solve challenges, and dream up breakthrough ideas.
- You’ve proven the ability to build experiences for and understand extremely technical spaces.
- You’re a tireless advocate for the customer—enthusiastic about building and iterating on designs to discover what works best and applying your knowledge to create incredible software products.
- You’re passionate about your interests, and you want to work on projects that will change the world for the better.
- You understand how to bring a team together to solve difficult product and customer problems, fixing what’s not quite right and smoothing the customer’s journey through the product.
- You’re fluent at communicating with product managers and developers as well as influencing your team and studio to simplify, integrate, and co-create successful customer experiences that work together.
- You have a BA in design, human-computer interaction, or a related degree or equivalent experience.
- You have 3+ years of experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- This role reports to the VP of Product who values weekly 1:1 communication, and on-demand coaching, and will give you the autonomy to create your own success.
- Base salary and equity compensation.
- Unlimited PTO: strongly encourage to unplug and recharge.
- 401K which vests immediately, complete with 4% company match.
- $1000 home office stipend Choose your tech – PC or Mac laptop.
- Slack channel notifications turn off after 5 pm based on your time zone.
- Annual company in-person events.
- Health & Wellness: coverage for medical, dental, and vision – employee and dependents.
- 12-week parental leave for all new parents, and free diapers for a year.
HOW YOU’LL KNOW YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL:
- Our customers come first and they deserve a champion who knows their daily challenges.
- Connect, build and maintain meaningful and strategic relationships with our team and customers.
- Provide thought leadership to our space.
- Be considered an invaluable resource to our customers.
- We are a fully remote company! Rather than restrict ourselves to only finding talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live.
- We value your time and want you to know what to expect from us.
- For this interview, we expect to ask you to participate in 45 mins chat with our hiring manager, then a 1-hour portfolio review followed by three 45-mins 1:1 with our product team members.
- You will get the space to ask any important questions you might have as well as our team will get the chance to get to know you and think about the right fit for you within our team.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE HYPERPROOF:
It’s an exciting time to be at Hyperproof —we recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations.
Enter @Hyperproof, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance business and government requirements. We are disrupting the governance, risk, and compliance software space with our innovative products. At the core, we are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Hyperproof is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace — it’s one of our core values! Hyperproof is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.