Bounteous is leading the charge in dynamic digital experiences and is looking for the right team members to drive those results. In our ever-changing, fast-paced digital world, our approach helps brands envision, harness, and enable their online and mobile presence.
We are looking for a Manager, SEO to create big-picture digital solutions and deliver transformational brand experiences. This person will identify, prioritize and resolve technical SEO issues, working with internal and external development teams to provide solutions. If you are passionate about collaborating with curious minds and want to help solution complex problems, we want to hear from you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform technical SEO analysis to influence broader marketing strategy and contribute to client ROI
- Maintain daily interaction to update clients or coworkers on project progress
- Create professional deliverables for clients that meet the Bounteous quality standard
- Train clients in digital marketing best practices and join our SEO training team
- Develop process efficiencies to assist our fast-paced team
- Continuously further knowledge of SEO, with an emphasis on technical SEO
- Mentor less experienced team members and learn from those with more experience
- Consistently meet department and client deadlines
- Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
- Carefully track and record billable time
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-7 years of related experience
- 3+ years of experience independently managing technical SEO
- Experience collaborating with both internal resources, external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Experience developing strategic initiatives which align with business goals and budget
- Experience presenting recommendations and/or public speaking
- Experience in business analysis and project management
- Experience with Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture
- Experience with SEMrush and Screaming Frog with API integration
- Up to 25% travel outside of the primary collaboration center
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.