When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Currently, Bounteous is searching for a Service Delivery Coordinator to join our growing managed services delivery team. Successful candidates understand ITIL and have 3-5 years of ITSM experience in client facing roles. In addition to great communication and interpersonal skills, they are process and metrics-focused and understand how to drive continual improvement by analyzing data and defining and implementing improvement initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Bring an understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and the ITIL Framework and have a proven track record of contributing to a successful Managed Services program
- Champion Managed Services across Bounteous and to our clients to enhance understanding of ITSM and how it co-creates value
- Support implementation of ITSM contracts to ensure a high degree of client and internal team member satisfaction
- Experience with analyzing data, logs or other sources to triage tickets coming into the coordinator for resolution
- Perform Service Level Management
- Complete regular review of managed services workflow to ensure timely response to and resolution of incidents and service requests
- Identify bottlenecks which are contributing to Service Level Agreement breaches and recommend/enable improvements
- Create monthly SLA reports, including service management metrics and availability and performance reports
- Partner with client service executives to communicate reports and facilitate ITSM improvements
- Create and modify Jira Service Management workflows, dashboards, reports and client details as needed when on/off-boarding clients or implementing enhancements and changes for continual improvement initiatives.
- Establish and nurture relationships with clients and Bounteous team members managing customer expectations and facilitating delivery of services across various technical practices while being an advocate for the managed services team
- Maintain practice documentation, processes, and procedures to ensure they are accurate, relevant, up to date, and accessible
- Work with technical leads to execute change enablement and problem management practices
- Develop an understanding of the technologies used to provide service including synthetic monitoring, patch management, Infrastructure as Code, automation tools, cloud dashboards and log collectors
- Contribute to continual improvement initiatives and the integrity and success of Managed Services delivery
- Provide out-of-hours on-call support to quarter back technical teams during major incidents, coordinating escalations and communications to Bounteous, their clients and other stakeholders
- BS/BA in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
- 3 – 5 years working in an IT Service Management environment demonstrating progressively increased responsibility
- Experience in a client facing role
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to act as a liaison between client and Managed Services team
- Ability to balance and prioritize the needs of multiple teams and clients
- Well organized, self-motivated, and able to execute repetitive tasks without losing sight of the details.
- Experience in Confluence, Jira and Jira Service Management is preferred
- Technical confidence and experience configuring service management software is a plus
- An understanding of the digital marketing and agency work or experience with service management for CMS platforms (Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal), eCommerce platforms (Magento, Shopify) and Google Analytics a plus