At Weights & Biases, our mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning. Weights & Biases is a series C company with $200 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions like FAIR and UC Berkeley to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Lyft, and more.
Reporting to the CMO, the Short Form Content Marketer will focus on producing high-quality, short, and punchy copy that contributes to our broader marketing efforts. Your words will appear prominently throughout our collateral: in website headers & CTAs, ads, social media, email campaigns, and more. You will partner closely with other members of our marketing, user growth, product, and sales teams to create and hone compelling messaging and collateral for every persona and every stage of the buyer journey.
Please be prepared to include a writing sample in your application — this can be an attachment or URL and doesn’t have to be corporate in nature. If you don’t have permission to share your work (via NDA or something similar), please let us know. We will also ask you to create some short-form copy as a writing asses
- Write. Nearly every part of this role will entail writing so it’s important you really enjoy it!
- Specifically, you’ll write short form copy: think under 500 words, sometimes under 30 characters that help to move prospects into and through our funnel. Additionally, expect to help craft customer journeys for sales outreach, both warm and cold
- You’ll be expected to analyze the performance of your work and apply a data-driven approach to your projects
- You will help shape our content strategy across both our Marketing/Commercial and User Growth teams
- 2+ years experience writing for web, in tech B2B SaaS
- A gift for making complex concepts easier to understand
- Familiarity with ad platforms, social media, and common web hosting tools like WordPress
- Enthusiasm for experimentation. We want people who come with their own ideas and are brave enough to try them
- A data-driven approach to content. We want to double down on experiments that work and move away from experiments that don’t. You don’t need to be able to set up your own dashboards or data pipeline, but you should be able to read and react to data and plan accordingly
- 🏝️ Unlimited vacation time
- 🩺 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees and Family Coverage
- 🏠 Remote first culture with in office flexibility in San Francisco
- 💵 $500 home office budget with new high-powered laptop
- 🥇 Truly competitive salary and equity
- 🚼 12 weeks of Parental leave
- 📈 401(k)