CareRev, a 100% remote company, is bringing the future of work to Healthcare. We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
What You’ll Do as a Site Reliability Engineer: Staff at Carerev is …
Scale the Architecture for 10-100x growth in the next 12-24months. Address hot spots and performance issues. Refactor to prevent downtime and outages. Support Containerization and AWS migration with metrics.
- 4+ years each in at least 2 of: Shell, Ruby, Python, or Typescript
- 4+ years in at least 1 of: Heroku, AWS, or Kubernetes
- 4+ years with Linux or similar
- 2+ years in Terraform or similar
- 2+ years in Github Actions or similar
- 2+ years in a monitoring platform: Datadog, Newrelic, Grafana, and others.
- Prior startup experience where you have lived to tell the tail.
- Open Source community involvement, contributions, or organization of events like meetups.
- Github, Slack, Clubhouse, GSuite
- Previously been oncall
- Previously had production super user access
- Postgresql, Kafka, ETL, React JS, AWS Lambda and several other AWS Services.
Only at Carerev:
- Leadership has had successful exits before
- 1 of only 1,300 World-Wide AWS Community Builders
- A publicly recognized AWS Exam Author and Trainer
- A past Vice President of the Apache Software Foundation World Wide Infrastructure
A Few Reasons to Consider Us
- Annual bonus program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401k and matching program
- 100% remote
- Home office equipment reimbursement
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. We partner with hospitals and medical centers across the US, and book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We are putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We are excited to grow our team of 150+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment! We deeply value changing the world for the better and work toward diversity across our teams while we scale our teams in breadth and volume. To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
CareRev is 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) and Chicago open for use by employees.
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals’ sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability.