In short: we’re looking for a Sleep Coach to help patients with obstructive sleep apnea, working in a hybrid/remote setting. You’ll manage adherence for patients on CPAP therapy and get to be the principal user and advisor to technical teams designing and developing our patient adherence management product. This position offers a salary of $53,000-$70,000, stock options, unlimited vacation, healthcare, and more.
Hi, I’m Fred, the SVP of Product Management and Customer Success at EnsoData! We’re excited to announce that we’re looking for a new teammate – a Sleep Coach (CCSH & RPSGT certified) passionate about making healthcare better. The mission for the Sleep Coach is managing the adherence to CPAP therapy of a population of patients with obstructive sleep apnea.
Using the skills from their CCSH credential, the sleep coach evaluates CPAP usage data, sleep study results, and the outputs of EnsoData’s unique artificial-intelligence algorithm for predictive likely CPAP non-adherence. They use this data, their observations, and communication skills to stay in touch with their patients via phone, video, and text message to help understand what problems the patients are facing and to help coordinate resupply and trials of new CPAP supplies.
On a given day, this could include:
- Communicating with patients to improve their CPAP therapy adherence to greater than the national standard of 70% nightly adherence
- Advising product development team and artificial intelligence scientists on effectiveness of automated tools
- Annotating and reviewing patient information in accordance with HIPAA
- Liaising with healthcare teams on behalf of the patients
- Acting as a trusted expert on respiratory (and other therapy) equipment for patients and staff
Our goal at EnsoData is to provide artificial intelligence powered software services that create cost and time savings for frontline clinicians, allowing them to spend more time with patients and less time with data, improving both patient and provider satisfaction and patient outcomes. Our first product, EnsoSleep, uses our machine learning engine with big data to save clinicians hundreds of hours per month by automating one of the most arduous and repetitive data annotation tasks in all of healthcare – sleep study scoring. Now, we’re helping clinicians tackle the even larger challenge in sleep medicine: once a patient is diagnosed, how do you get them treated and well?
- Certifications required: Certificate in Clinical Sleep Health (CCSH) and RPSGT
- Follows and maintains state laws requiring appropriate licensure for Respiratory Therapist or Sleep Care Specialist
- Minimum 3 years experience in DME (sleep-related), as a sleep navigator in a hospital or outpatient setting, or in a sleep clinic
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Experience working with remote and hybrid office/remote teams; ability to travel up to 10% per year
- Previous experience at a manufacturer, startup, tech, software engineering, or similar company is beneficial
- Desire to contribute to building groundbreaking technologies to make healthcare more efficient, affordable, and effective
- Personal qualities of integrity, perseverance, and commitment to the mission.
Self-sufficient – excited about autonomy, fast learner
Spreads good vibes – fun to work with, a great teammate
Gets things done – bias toward action
Goes above and beyond – intrinsically motivated
Doesn’t cut corners – integrity and attention to detail
Shares knowledge – understands the value of good documentation and mentorship
Delights customers – comfortable working closely with customers and puts them first
Passionate – possesses a strong desire to make healthcare better
The benefits package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Remote and flexible schedule – we offer the option to be 100% remote with support for flexible schedules! That being said, we do have an amazing office headquarters in downtown Madison, WI with views of the capitol that you are welcome to work at anytime. In case you didn’t know, Madison has consistently been ranked as one of the top places to live in the US (businessinsider.com, money.com, livability.com)!
- Salary of $53,000-$70,000
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with options to choose a plan that fits you and your dependents needs.
- Unlimited vacation and sick time – we want our employees to rest, recharge, and feel better.
- Stock options – we want team members to feel ownership in the organization. When EnsoData does well, you do well.
- 401k to help people invest in the future.
- Team weeks! A few times of year everyone travels to Madison, WI (or another determined destination) to gather in person and enjoy a few days together and participate in team events such as a volunteer activity. (Hint: check out our blog for info from former team weeks!)
- Submit a resume online and our human resources and hiring manager will choose those that seem like the best candidates.
- We look forward to meeting you face-to-face! A few candidates will be chosen for a 30-minute video call to get to know each other, discuss your experience, and explain the position in more detail.
- Expect an opportunity to show your skills.
- A few candidate(s) will participate in a meet-the-team interview.
EnsoData seeks to recruit, hire, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you’re a great fit, but don’t necessarily check every box on the job description, please still get in touch.
To learn more about our ongoing commitment to diversity, check here.
Equal Employment Opportunity
EnsoData is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis of race, color, national, social, or ethnic origin, gender, pregnancy, or childbirth, gender orientation, identity, or expression, sexual, relationship, or romantic orientation, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, family or parental status, age, past or present military service, physical, mental, or sensory disability, medical condition, genetic information, religion, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. EnsoData will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We value, celebrate, and support diversity, inclusion, and our differences. We are committed to providing a safe work environment and a company culture of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. We seek to recruit, hire, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, intersectional individuals, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We have deep conviction that diversity and inclusion among our teams, our communities, and our physical and virtual workplaces is vital to the success of EnsoData’s mission to improve healthcare access, outcomes, and affordability for patients and communities everywhere globally.