Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
Elastic is looking for a social media analyst to help support the growth of our social media programs. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in managing and publishing engaging social media content for a multi-solution, SaaS company. Reporting to the Social Media Manager, the Social Media Analyst will support the social media team in creating and publishing content across Elastic’s solution areas: Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security. This position will execute the company’s social media strategy to help engage our audiences across relevant social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube). The candidate will collaborate with multiple teams, not limited to: Communications, Product Marketing, Community, Demand Generation, and Design.
Applicants should enjoy working in a fast-paced, distributed/remote environment and have demonstrated initiative, creativity, analysis, and understanding of the social media landscape. We value a can-do attitude, passion for exceeding expectations, and a sharp focus on driving toward business outcomes. This is a great opportunity to help extend and evolve the social media program in a highly dynamic, fast-growing company.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Schedule, publish, and analyze social media content across the platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc).
- Oversee the social media content calendar to determine appropriate timeline for posting, engaging and optimizing content specific to each platform
- Support the Social Media Marketing Manager in reporting social performance, monitoring chatter on social, engaging and addressing feedback from the community while promoting positive brand conversation
- Coordinate with content creators and designers to develop and deliver assets
- Collaborate with the Talent Brand team on promoting Elastic’s culture on our social channels
- Work with engineering and product marketing teams to refine messaging for social
What You Bring:
- Someone with their ‘finger on the pulse’ of social trends, new platform features and best practices
- Organizational skills (you’ll be wrangling lots of people)
- Prior, demonstrable experience in a social media role
- Some community relations experience
- Two-three years in communications, social media
- Strong writing skills and ability to craft messages in Elastic’s voice
- Experience with social media tools like Sprinklr or Sprout Social, Bitly, Google Analytics, and G-Suite
- Knowledge of the search and data management space
- Deep knowledge of Elastic’s products and solutions
- An eye for design
- Experience with paid social
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.