Who Are We?
Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media brand that delivers news and insights about digital assets and capital markets to millions of investors.
Our editorial site, newsletters, podcasts and events provide investors with the critical analysis and information they need to make smarter decisions about digital assets.
As our Social Media Manager, you will be part of our growth team and will be directly responsible for growing our presence across Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
We are based in New York but this role is remote friendly.
What You’ll Do:
- Twitter and LinkedIn — Post our articles, podcasts, news, and more several times per day
- Instagram and Tik Tok — We have an Instagram with 8k+ followers, and we don’t have Tik Tok. You’ll be responsible for determining our Instagram and Tik Tok strategies
- The Goal – Drive event tickets, webinar registrants, podcast downloads, newsletter subscribers, and overall awareness of Blockworks through social media
- Non Social Media Work – You’ll occasionally take on other marketing projects such as helping run our paid ads
Skills and Competencies
- Understanding of crypto is necessary
- We are looking for someone with a strong ability to create engaging content across every social media platform
- Deep understanding of major platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook, and working knowledge of other large or emerging platforms such as TikTok, Snapchat, Reddit, and Quora
- You should be comfortable designing your own graphics and making your own memes and GIFs
- We value people who bring intelligence, wit, and curiosity to our team
What We Need From You
If this sounds like a place you could make your mark, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social + Your Name” in the subject line.
We are committed to diversity and strongly encourage people from underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, and individuals with disabilities.
*Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com