Want to enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the leading virtual solutions provider in the United States? BELAY is a top-ranked virtual solutions company looking for highly-motivated Social Media Strategists, who have a passion for serving others. Come join us and experience the freedom of working virtually with the ideal work/life balance to match your professional pursuit.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked BELAY the number one in Best Culture for Small-Sized Companies and the Top Company Culture for a Small Business Award for having a “productive” and “high-performance” culture.
- Recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in the United States in 2015.
- Received the ‘When Work Works’ Award from the Society of Human Resource Management, recognizing “companies that offer effective and flexible workplace strategies, empowering their organization to rise above the competition.”
- Atlanta Business Chronicle (BELAY’s headquarters) named BELAY one of the “Best Places to Work.”
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
- A remote position where you serve as your client’s indispensable partner?
- An opportunity to use your talents and skills to build your client’s success?
- A community of contractors to share ideas and best practices?
- Regular support and guidance from your BELAY team?
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of social media across the client’s channels. The goal is to increase followers and engagement.
- Collaborates with the client and/or the client’s marketing team to understand current marketing initiatives and strategies and plan to leverage the social media space when applicable.
- Responsible for publishing content across all social channels for the client. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, photos, and videos.
- Strategize, create, and execute monthly content plans that align with the overall content theme for that month. Create, maintain and update the client’s Editorial Calendar for social.
- Responsible for coordinating all social content from start to finish. This includes mining curated content and working with the client and/or the client’s creative team to design graphics for posting.
- Handles all commenting and direct messaging across all client’s social channels with the support of the client.
- Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics by working with the client and/or their marketing team to hone in on content that resonates.
- Engage with influencers and create conversations with industry leaders in the social space.
- Detail-oriented, organized and efficient.
- Extremely self-motivated with strong time management.
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Friendly and professional communicator.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors.
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn new concepts.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others coupled with a strong desire to serve.
- Bachelor’s Degree and experience working remotely preferred.
- Available daily (Mon-Fri) during business hours, and able to dedicate at least 30 hours/month.
- In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer (including webcam) with minimum 1.0ghz dual-core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- A fast and reliable internet connection.
- Smartphone with email capabilities.
- Designated professional, quiet space.
- Experience with developing strategies for individual social media campaigns in different channels.
- Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools, including, SproutSocial, Buffer and/or Hootsuite.
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space.
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in managing, strategizing, and executing social media initiatives.
- Real-world experience planning social media programs that span owned (eg Blogs), organic and paid.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices and understanding of Digital production processes.
- Knowledge of social media legal guidelines.
- Knowledge of Strategic planning and processes for brand management and creative development.
- Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication.
- This is a 1099 contractor role.
- You MUST be available during regular business hours. This is not a job that can be partnered with your other full-time job. No evening hours.
- All applicants may be subject to a background check prior to an offer of employment or contract being issued.
- BELAY participates in E-Verify.
- We are currently accepting applications from residents of all states EXCEPT California, Montana, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Applicants living in these states will not be considered for contract opportunities at this time.