***YOU MUST BE A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES, HAVE YOUR GREEN CARD OR LONG TERM VISA TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION***
YOU CAN WORK FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US FOR THIS POSITION.
ARE YOU READY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE OF HOW LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN COMPANIES INCLUDING 3PLS, DIGITAL FORWARDERS, SHIPPERS AND SAAS PROVIDERS INTEGRATE WITH TRADING PARTNERS?
Chain.io is one of the fastest growing logistics technology software companies and has developed an industry leading logistics integration software platform for 3PLs, Freight Forwarders, Shippers and SAAS providers who need to integrate with customers, agents, suppliers and other systems.
- Logistics companies use the Chain.io platform to connect their ERP, TMS, WMS, BI platform or many other systems to automate business processes with their customers, overseas agents and SaaS solutions. This drives operational efficiencies and makes it easier for their customers to do business with them creating more value and longer term relationships.
- SaaS companies use the Chain.io platform to offer their customers an integrated solution allowing their development teams to work on developing their software and not get stuck in customer integrations.
- Whether their client’s system communicates in legacy EDI, flat files, XML or JSON APIs, Chain.io will work in their preferred format.
- Once a client is connected to Chain.io’s platform, they have access to pre-built best practice business processes including bookings, shipments, purchase orders, ASNs, status updates, documents, invoices, and more. They also have access to other prebuilt adaptors with our SaaS customers on the platform.
The Chain.io Software Platform is the Key to a Client’s Success
- Chain.io’s team of supply chain experts has spent decades learning industry best practices inside logistics, retail and SaaS companies to build the best logistics integration software platform.
- Chain.io then took that knowledge and built an industry-best integration platform to solve the unique challenges of the logistics and supply chain industry.
- The platform reduces complexity and allows a client to configure connections for common integrations like Purchase Orders, Bookings, ASNs and Invoices and many more with a simple and highly configurable user interface.
- With pre-built adaptors to commercial TMS’s, booking and rate management platforms and eCommerce shopping carts, integrations can be set up very quickly reducing time to value for our customers.
Challenges and Issues that the Chain.io Software Platform Solves
- Companies building their own software – We understand how hard it is to balance product enhancements with client integration work. With the Chain.io OEM program, we give our SaaS customers the flexibility to scale at their own pace by building an adapter that will allow them to very easily integrate with other technologies they add value to.
- Companies dealing with challenges around digitalization with APIs, XML, EDI, JSON – Chain.io’s canonical model enables an any-to-any integration model. This enables both sales and operations teams to say yes to any integration project with their customers, agents and any other technology they want to add to their software stack.
- Companies building EDI and API Integrations on their own – All of Chain.io’s customers benefit from the common integrations they’ve built to many industry leading solutions. By running on Chain.io’s cloud platform, clients can leverage the technology to quickly onboard new customers and trading partners without the typical integration project headaches. We have a proven implementation methodology and experience to help any size company in any capacity with their integration needs.
Your duties will include:
- Develop, support and strengthen relationships with executives, sales, marketing, and operations with key partners.
- Create and implement business development and demand generation plans with assigned partners to drive revenue growth.
- Develop and implement quarterly and yearly business reviews with the partners.
- Coordinate and lead sales and technical enablement training partners to drive capability deep into the channel.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across business unit teams to support the overall growth of our channel.
- Effectively communicate programs, and product launches across partners to maximize the impact of key initiatives and collaboration.
- Increase brand awareness and demand through targeted local sales & marketing campaigns along with the partner community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of Software Channel Manager experience required.
- Extensive sales background required.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, who knows how to structure and breakdown ambiguous problems into executable steps.
- Strong verbal and written communication including high level of comfort with public speaking and excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with a variety of groups.
- Team player and ability to work independently.
Process for Interviewing
- Please submit your resume by clicking “I’m Interested”
- If you don’t have a resume, but are interested and meet the requirements, send an email to us or respond to one of our messages to you over email or LinkedIn.
- Phone Interview by Michael C. Bertoni – Recruiting Lead for Chain.io
- Phone Interview with Chain.io VP of Sales
- Deep Dive Interview with VP of Sales
- Interview with VP of Sales and CEO / Founder of Chain.io
Chain.io Headquarters, Compensation and Benefits Overview
- Headquarters at 1518 Walnut Street in Philadelphia and is situated in one of the best areas of Philadelphia / Rittenhouse Square and can be easily accessed from SEPTA trains to Suburban Station, SEPTA buses and PATCO.
- Our Brand and Culture is more than how we market our products; it’s a way of thinking and a way of acting. It pervades everything we do, from the way we hold meetings, how we write our documentation, to how we present our internal accounting documents.
- We believe in 3 main principles – Nice, Accessible and Professional at all times.
- Our salary is extremely competitive based on prior skills and experience and we give our employees a flexible work schedule, where you have the ability to work remotely and set your own work hours.
- PTO overview – you are required to use at least 10 days per year with a soft ceiling of 20 days (very flexible if you need to go over).
- We offer you subsidized Health and Dental insurance as well as 401K.
- We give you the opportunity to be reimbursed for conferences and professional development.