BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 5,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
We’re looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to help build the world’s best digital operations platform for restaurants. Our current technology stack consists mostly of Django / Python and React, but we are always looking to use the tools that are most appropriate for the task at hand.
- Work with other engineers to perform upgrades to our platform.
- Identify root cause for reported defects and implement fixes in production.
- Manage quality in the production environment as part of an on-call rotation.
- Maintain and enhance the CI/CD Pipeline and automation test suite.
- Ensure that unit and integration test coverage is up to industry standard.
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and values
Skills and Attributes
- 1+ years of experience writing production code
- Experience with Python/Django
- Experience with React with Redux
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent debugging skill
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call with our Recruiting team.
- Next, they will have a 45-minute technical video interview.
- Candidates who pass the first round will be invited to meet with an Engineering Director /Manager, QA Manager and a couple of engineers.
- Successful candidates will be made an offer pending a reference check.