**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
Jama Software’s Extended Engineering Services Team supports our Services Operations department with the technical skills to provided custom engineering solutions in the form of migrations, integrations and applications which extend our core products capabilities. Jama Software is a fast-paced environment, where we embrace change and open teamwork.
In this role, you will:
- Work alongside our Services Operations Team, Consultants, and Solutions Architects to help gather customer requirements, define acceptance criteria, prototype, and implement customer solutions
- Work multi-functionally in a delivery focused environment
- Implement custom solutions while making appropriate use of software design patterns and standard methodologies
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure code quality
- Share knowledge and ideas with your team and across Jama Software
- Work directly with customers while gathering requirements and then again when delivering the completed solutions
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL or SQL Server
- Experience working with customers in a delivery or a support capacity
- Experience with REST and JSON
- Comfortable working with a diverse employee base across remote and local environments
Strengths You’ll Need
- Ability to manage commitments and communicate estimates
- Ability to go above and beyond and consistently meet deadlines
- Keen analytical skills and proven problem-solving ability
- Ability to nurture and maintain encouraging relationships within the team
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.