Babylist is excited to add a seasoned Full Stack Software Engineer to our 10+ person in-house Engineering team and help build the technology that powers our registry and eCommerce experience. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining the core of our consumer-facing experience. This is a fully remote position within the United States.
At Babylist, we help expecting parents get exactly what they need for the arrival of their new baby. We have a large and rapidly growing user base of passionate parents-to-be who are making important purchasing decisions for one of the biggest events in their lives, which is both exciting and overwhelming. Our core product is our universal baby registry. Currently one in two first-time expecting families in the United States actually create a baby registry at Babylist.com
. In 2019, over $400 million worth of gifts were purchased off of Babylist registries and in 2020 we have tripled our annual revenue.
Why You Will Love Working at Babylist:
• We get stuff done
• We have a real impact on people’s lives
• We’re passionate about our users and we genuinely appreciate them
• We work at a sustainable pace for long-term success (yes, we’re profitable)
• We are growing and have meaningful opportunities for career advancement
• We’re a technological and data-driven business
• We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
• We have experienced leadership that is always open to new ideas
• Competitive pay
• Competitive health benefits including company-funded medical, dental, and vision
• 401(k), FSA plans, and disability insurance
• Flexible, paid parental leave policy
• MacBook Pro, a home office stipend, fully-remote Engineering team
• We work at a sustainable pace; in general we don’t work late or on weekends
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.