Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Software Engineer- CX Operations
The Software Engineer is tasked with primary or shared responsibility for all Partner campaigns from ideation through execution, approvals and performance tracking. The role will report to our Engineering Manager.
The Impact You Will Make
- Empower knowledge entrepreneurs to achieve successful online businesses
- Design, plan, strategize, and execute on technical and product outcomes
- Use your data analysis skills to find and recommend platform, technical, and tooling changes
- Design and implement clean, simple, tested solutions that will be easy to understand and maintain with appropriate monitoring and reporting
- Collaborate cross functionally with other key teams and stakeholders in designing and executing on product outcomes
Attributes for Success
- You are a problem solver, you like new and interesting challenges, you expect to learn new tools and systems while you drive toward outcomes
- Work with your team to make and update requirements and specifications
- Experience developing and operating services in a 24/7 SaaS environment with high traffic volume and high levels of service uptime
- Experience integrating and working with CRMs, ETL tools, analytical databases and other SaaS products as part of a large software ecosystem
- Experience building, deploying and maintaining cloud based applications in modern languages and frameworks such as: Ruby on Rails, Node, Python, Go, Elixir, C#, Java
- BS in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Root cause, track and verify fixes for issues throughout development lifecycle
Bonus if you have…
- Experience working in software in a customer experience/support environment
- Experience testing cloud infrastructure such as AWS
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Software Engineer at the discretion of the Director of Operations and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
The Software Engineer will meet weekly with the Engineer Manager to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Links – Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
- Cover Letter – Please provide a cover letter that aligns directly to this role. Introduce yourself as a part of our team and tell us why you’re interested in Kajabi! Show us how you could make an impact in Kajabi’s future as well as how Kajabi can influence yours. Feel free to get creative! We are committed to providing our undivided attention to you!
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.