Stamped is an AI-powered ecommerce marketing platform that enables direct-to-consumer brands to accelerate business growth by enhancing user engagement, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction through Reviews & Ratings, Q&A, Visual Marketing, Loyalty & Referrals. Our constant focus on customer success and seeking new innovative ways to help brands get more value out of our products and services have made us one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Canada and Singapore with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped to the next level!
We’re looking for a Fullstack Engineer to join our Integrations Team. This role will work closely with our Product, Support and Partner teams in supporting, maintaining and developing both existing integrations with third party platforms, as well as developing new integrations that drive key value for our customers.
- Rapidly self-educate, and evaluate different technology platforms and requirements of third party ecosystems.
- Deconstruct the work necessary for third party integrations into well defined tasks and timelines
- Participate in conversations with external partners, regarding successful integration, best practices and long term maintenance
- Write well formed readable code, following best practices, and internal guidelines
- Work confidently across our technology stack, from user interaction, to system of record
- Write tests to validate and confirm expected functionality and impact of changes
- Work collaboratively with a team in establishing sprint goals, committing to work, and executing on deliverables
- Participate actively in a culture of growth and engineering excellence
- Practical knowledge of both Object Oriented patterns, as well as Functional patterns.
- Practical experience in working with relational databases (ideally SQL based).
- Solid understanding of design patterns, architectural best practices (SOLID, DDD, Microservices, Messaging, and etc.)
- Experienced in integrating 3rd party API’s, bonus points if you’ve worked with ecommerce platforms (Shopfiy, WIX) and payment gateways (Stripe)
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Continual learner who keeps up to date on current technologies, methodologies and tools
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Competitive salary
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of a growing Engineering team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
If you’re the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS ecommerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact on a growing company, this is for you!
Stamped values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.