At Weights & Biases, our mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning. Weights & Biases is a series C company with $200 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions like FAIR and UC Berkeley to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Lyft, and more.
Reporting to Scott Condron, the Product Growth Engineer will work on delivering critical features of our product-led growth initiatives. They will partner closely with other engineers, product managers, designers, and our growth team to fully understand the opportunities and run experiments to drive metrics.
What you’ll achieve:
- Use data to understand our customers and our flywheels, find opportunities, and lead projects to drive revenue, customer growth, retention, and/or engagement
- Collaborate with product and growth teams to implement growth initiatives
- Focus on our end users and listen to customer feedback in order to deliver value
- Proactively find ways to improve processes and collaborate with team members or engaged users
What we’re looking for:
- Strong experience with modern web technologies such as React, Next.js, and GraphQL
- Experience running A/B tests, reporting on experiments and metrics
- Strong software engineering fundamentals and knowledge of at least 1 modern programming language (Java, Go, Python, C++, etc)
- Experience within a Growth team
- Strong foundation in front end testing methodologies
- Interest in the AI/ML space, and a desire to continue to learn
Why join us?
- Top-tier machine learning teams rely on our tools for their daily work at companies including OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Lyft, Samsung, and Pandora.
- You’ll never stop learning. This role gives you first-hand experience talking with leading researchers in the field, understanding their problems, and directly shaping the product direction.
- Our experienced founding team has successfully built and sold ML tools in the past at Figure Eight, and their deep knowledge of our industry, empathy for our users, and skillful management is driving W&B to success.
- Customers genuinely benefit from our tool. Here’s a quote from Wojciech Zaremba, Cofounder and Robotics Lead, OpenAI: “W&B allows to scale up insights from a single researcher to the entire team, and from a single machine to hundreds of them.”
- 🏝️ Unlimited vacation time
- 🩺 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees and Family Coverage
- 🏠 Remote first culture with in-office flexibility in San Francisco
- 💵 $500 home office budget with new high-powered laptop
- 🥇 Truly competitive salary and equity
- 🚼 12 weeks of Parental leave
- 📈 401(k)
We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with the job description as we seek out diverse and creative perspectives. Team members who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment will flourish with us. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.