TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing a personalized digital experience that guides lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
TrueAccord’s Retain is a new product with a growing client base, meant to help companies provide an intelligent first-party experience for late payments. Retain sends communications under each client’s branding, and gently reminds and assists users in paying their bills.
As a software engineer, you will be working directly with the product managers and business operations specialists in creating new features, onboarding clients, and scaling the product.
Our stack is primarily in Go, all hosted through serverless functions. We have a Next.js frontend in Typescript, as well as Node.js services. We’re looking for a backend or fullstack developer who can complete features confidently and independently.
What We’re Looking For:
- Collaborative communication: You will be regularly communicating with teammates often to clarify tickets and advise on what we build next.
- Ability to work independently: We work as a team, but you should be able to lead your own initiatives and research new technology, sharing your results with the team.
- A startup mindset: As we build out this product, you will have to make tradeoffs and come up with a plan to deliver MVPs that aren’t necessarily ‘perfect’. We have a great track record of actually having time to fix our technical debt within months of release, but we do have to test if our users even like the new feature before doing so.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in Functional Scala, Java, Python, TypeScript, or Go
- Experience in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, or similar technologies
- Experience in event-driven architecture and domain-driven design.
Learn more about our values, mission, and our hiring process here!
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
– Everything you need to work remotely
– Work with talented and motivated people in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment
– Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
– Family-friendly policies – parental leave, flexible work from home
– Unlimited PTO
– Transportation benefits
– Paid time off to do volunteer work in your community!
We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.