Mojito is an end-to-end solution for fully branded NFT marketplaces and tokenized customer engagement. The space is growing at an incredible pace and we are in prime position to be a market leader. Mojito is the first project to graduate from the Serotonin Product Studio and is backed by industry veterans and world-class VCs and partners. We combine cutting edge technology with design thinking and user empathy to build products that make blockchain accessible to a mainstream audience.
We are passionate about building products for a diverse, global audience and think our team should be a reflection of that. Candidates from underrepresented minorities and groups are encouraged to apply.
About the role
To capitalize on this momentum, we are growing the team and are searching for a Software Engineer who can help build our our software delivery pipelines and improve the resiliency and scalability of our production systems. You will work closely with fellow engineers and cross-functional colleagues on both of these problems. Your work will bring the next generation of blockchain products to a global audience.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, implement, and operate our GCP infrastructure to enable reliable deployment of our services with resiliency and redundancy.
- Support the design of scalable, reliable, cost efficient, and performant software system architecture.
- Improve our team velocity and time to market via CI/CD, automation, and process improvements.
- Establish end-to-end monitoring, alerting, and dashboards on all critical systems of our applications.
- Setup and participate in on-call rotations with the engineering team.
- Setup best practices around incident management.
- Advise engineers on best practices for instrumentation of applications.
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps and/or SRE engineer supporting production systems and pipelines.
- Experience managing and scaling production infrastructure in GCP or other cloud infrastructure services.
- Experience with Terraform or other infrastructure-as-code platform.
- Experience managing and scaling Postgres or other SQL databases in production.
- Experience with CI/CD platforms like Github Actions or CircleCI.
- Experience managing NATs or Kafka.
- Ability to work cross functionally with product, project, engineering and QA.
- Ability to navigate and work with bleeding edge technologies.
- Believes in attention to detail and quality.
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies like Ethereum and smart contracts.
- Basic knowledge of Golang or gqlgen.