What You’ll Be Doing:
- Leads and directs Robin’s technology products integrated and used by our clinician customers. This includes hardware devices, a mobile app, and data integration with EMRs
- Working with with a diverse range of stakeholders, including various functional subject areas (IT, Product, Design, Implementations, Operations)
- Be a servant leader to highly skilled engineers on your team
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training, mentoring, assigning duties, building a team-based work environment, establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations, providing recognition and rewards, coaching for success and improvement, and fostering an inclusive work environment
- Team building through mentorship and hiring great people for your team
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in technical leadership/people management
- Wide breadth and interest in end to end stack of technologies. From hardware devices, mobile applications, and data integration tools.
- Experience in AWS Cloud Platform
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary range between $200,000 and $230,00 annually
- Mission driven team: Make a positive difference in the lives of doctors and patients.
- No-barrier culture: We value self-starters, avoid anything that resembles micromanagement and empower our people to grow at their own pace.
- Freedom to decide how and where you work
- 100% remote or a WeWork space of your choice
- PC or Mac laptop
- Generous stock options
- Unlimited paid time off: Everyone must take at least two weeks off. We encourage taking even more time and fully disconnecting from work.
- Great benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), discounted pet insurance
- The ability to build your work around your life:
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid family leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Family-friendly work environment
- Investment into your career with development and education resources
- Be part of the Robin flock: We’re a bunch of incredibly smart, driven, problem-solving people connected by a single purpose: to do the most good.
- We stay connected through technology, without the commute or forced fun.
- Because nothing beats face-to-face conversations, we meet up in person whenever we can.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and view a computer monitor (with or without blue-light filters) for shift duration, for up to 10 hours of time during a work day excluding meal and rest periods.
- Ability to effectively see and read font size 6 and above with or without corrective vision.
- Ability to use hands and fingers for complex tasks, such as typing and use of mouse
- Ability to clearly hear information communicated in audio format.
- Ability to use hands and type for shift duration for up to 10 hours of time excluding meal and rest periods.
- Ability to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability to work from home with limited communication with the team.