The Solutions Architect is responsible for being the technical lead in the successful installation, integration, and deployment of SailPoint IdentityNow SaaS and IdentityIQ software projects for clients and partners. This is a client facing role where you will be the primary technical resources on the front lines responsible for turning SailPoint’s clients Identity dreams into reality.
- Installation, integration and deployment of the IdentityNow SaaS product.
- Working with clients post implementation on user testing, debugging, support and environment maintenance.
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Pre and Post-sales requirements gathering, scoping, analysis and documentation.
- Partnering with Project Manager on scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate SailPoint implementation partners.
Requirements: The ideal candidate has experience with all of the technologies below.
- 5-7+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 3+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
- Experience in a SaaS software development, implementation and configuration.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with some of the following:
- XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML, RESTFull APIs.
- Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Enterprise Directories (Microsoft Active Directory, Novel eDirectory, LDAP Standard).
- Enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
- Java coding best practices and code optimization.
- Familiarity with IAM space with identity management provisioning systems including Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell a plus.
- Familiarity with RBAC and Provisioning a plus.
- Familiarity with Identity Certifications is a plus.
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation)
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Security software or internal IT audit experience
- Computer Science, Engineering degree, or 6-10 years equivalent experience
- J2EE certification and/or CISSP and/or CISM and/or CISA certifications are a plus.
- SailPoint Certified Engineer or Solutions Architecture is a plus and is expected within 12 months of hire.
- This position requires up to 35% travel.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.