SailPoint is the Worldwide Leader for Enterprise-Class IAM
We minimize risk and maximize business growth by managing access to data and resources across your enterprise. We do it effectively and securely for every person who interacts with your organization—any user, on any device, anywhere in the world.
We were first to recognize that companies could benefit from an approach to identity that addresses both IT and business priorities. We developed a unique risk-based model and leveraged that approach for everything from compliance to user provisioning. Then we followed that with the industry’s first solution for truly extending enterprise identity management to applications in the cloud.
Today, we offer comprehensive products that can handle enterprise IAM on-premises or as a cloud-based service.
This position (part of our Professional Services team) is responsible for playing the technical lead role in the successful installation, integration and deployment of SailPoints Software and SaaS products for our customers and implementation partners. This position also works to identify the root cause of any deployment issues and works with the larger team to help resolve them to ensure the success of the customer.
- Installation, integration and deployment of SailPoints Software and SaaS products in client environments.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate SailPoint implementation partners.
- Works closely with DevOps, Sustaining Engineering and our Support team to help solve deployment issues
- 5-7+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 3+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday) a plus.
- Experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus.
- Familiarity with RBAC a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus.
- Previous experience working with a SaaS products is a plus
- Fluent language skills in German is a must
Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience. J2EE certification is a plus. CISSP certification is a plus.
This position requires approximately 35% travel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.