In this role, you’ll be an integral part of the Technical Services department, leading technical engagements with our customers to ensure data feeds with our platform are easily connected to drive customer satisfaction and retention. The candidate should be a self-starter who thrives on innovation, creative problem solving and driving ideas to completion.
- Project manage the implementation of Sensor Tower data connections, through knowledge of APIs, SQL, and S3 buckets. Ensure implementations with customers in collaboration with Customer Success, Sales, Product and Engineering
- Answer technical questions from prospects and customers regarding Sensor Tower technology, features, solutions, and methodology, as well as articulate Sensor Tower product positioning to both business and technical users
- Lead in-person and remote technical training sessions on Sensor Tower’ capabilities, methodology, features set, for product & marketing audiences
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) on data, methodology and our industrys
- Nurture client relationships through organized & strategic in-person, phone, and email communications
- Determine solution feasibility for new and existing customer engagements
- Evangelize the value of Sensor Tower’s solutions and help our clients extract maximum value from our services
- Become a trusted advisor for the customer and help define their integration strategy.
- Assist in defining the product requirements of the data feed programs.
- 2 – 4 years experience as a Solutions Consultant, Technical Account Manager or Sales Engineer with a SaaS or technology consultancy supporting enterprise accounts
- Solid working knowledge of the digital advertising or the mobile industry
- Experience leading meetings and presentations in a pre-sales and/or post-sales capacity
- Excellent communication, presentation and consulting skills (i.e – strategic, technological) with a service-driven, sales mindset
- Ability to analyze and digest data to tell a cohesive story, as well as high capacity to learn new technology/terminology/products
- Flexible, adaptable, organized, hungry to learn and grow
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Python, SQL, or Ruby
- Experience with data querying and data visualization to see beyond the numbers a BIG PLUS
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.