About the Role
At Chain.io we are disruptive risk-takers. We don’t have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build and design a product that improves customer value and experiences. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. As a passionate technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the customer.
Chain.io seeks an analytical, approachable and collaborative individual who will be an integral part of the success with internal and external customers. We employ based on skills/experience and are open to hiring at all levels for the top candidate.
- Work closely with multiple customers/prospects to clearly understand external work flows and existing systems (from a technical perspective) and translate customer’s requirements into successful implementations.
- Create Sales Proposals which include technical solution design, requirements, and expectations for Customer Approval.
- Support multiple sales and implementation projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership with customers and our organization through consultations, presentations, technical evaluations and demonstrations, objection handling, and other discussions.
- Serve as the internal conduit between Sales and other functional areas (product, delivery, support, pricing, etc).
- Serve as customer representative for internal Delivery and Product teams during implementation.
- Identify and understand existing solution gaps and work with the product team to determine whether those needs can be addressed by our solution through development.
- Collaborate with Sales, Success, Product, Engineering and other cross-functional teams, serving as a subject matter expert and technical knowledge resource to provide the highest quality customer experience.
- Support internal enablement to sales on system features, functionality, benefits and assist with new employee on-boarding.
- Create relevant materials to support the Sales teams during new opportunity qualification.
Qualifications and Skillsets
- 5 to 7+ years in a Supply Chain/Logistics domain, SaaS experience required.
- Demonstrated experience with supporting full sales lifecycle deliverables not limited to conducting demos, webinars, presentations proposals, etc.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, who knows how to structure and breakdown ambiguous problems into executable steps.
- Strong verbal and written communication including high level of comfort with public speaking and excellent presentation skills.
- Experience developing and enhancing strong client relationships and demonstrating strong account management skills.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple high-visibility projects through completion.
- Hands-on experience with data integration file formats, including ANSI EDI, XML, JSON, and others.
- Experience interfacing directly with customers regarding their requirements for digital solutions.
- Experience working with product teams and assisting in the definition and creation of specifications/stories for development teams.
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
Who We Are
Chain.io is a fast growing, remote-first logistics technology software company and has developed an industry leading logistics integration software platform for 3PLs, Freight Forwarders, Shippers and SAAS providers who need to integrate with customers, agents, suppliers and other systems. Once a client is connected to Chain.io’s platform, they have access to pre-built best practice business processes including bookings, shipments, purchase orders, ASNs, status updates, documents, invoices, and more. They also have access to other prebuilt adaptors with our SaaS customers on the platform.
At Chain.io our employees are our number one asset, and we continue to be a tight-knit community where each of us has a critical role in our success. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. Our commitment to diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We work together to bring out the best in each other and depend on a rich blend of ideas, backgrounds, soft skills and working styles in our quest to change the world for the better. We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Video from Founder & CEO Brian Glick: https://vimeo.com/385263719
Compensation and Benefits Overview
- Our Brand and Culture is more than how we market our products; it’s a way of thinking and a way of being in and out of the office.
- We believe in 4 main principles – Nice, Authentic, Accessible and Professional at all times.
- Our salary will match and or exceed your prior skills, industry knowledge and experience.
- We give our employees a flexible work schedule, where you have the ability to work remotely and set your own work hours.
- WE care about outcomes, more than how many hours you clock.
- A balanced life is important to a healthy work environment.
- PTO overview – you are required to use at least 10 days per year with a soft ceiling of 20 days (very flexible if you need to go over).
- We offer you subsidized Health and Dental insurance as well as 401K.
- Stock options are assigned for all new employees.
- We give you the opportunity to be reimbursed for conferences and professional development.
***YOU MUST BE A CITIZEN OF NORTH AMERICA OR HAVE A WORKING VISA OR PERMIT TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION***