Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for…
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We are looking for a talented and energetic Sourcing and Contracting manager to join our team. This role will engage with several internal cross-functional groups, including: Procurement (Sourcing and Contracting, Procurement Operations, Vendor Management, and Vendor Data), Accounting (Corporate Accounting and Accounts Payable), Finance & Strategy, Commercial and Privacy Legal, Vendor Security & Privacy Engineering, Corporate Engineering and Marketing etc.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Sourcing new vendors and managing current vendor contracts.
- Conducting RFx activities, driving Is/RFQs/RFPs/vendor shortlisting and selection, and supporting the negotiation and review of the associated contracts (which could be Master Agreements, Statements of Work, Non-Disclosure Agreements, or other) in collaboration with Commercial Legal and Privacy Legal teams.
- Developing long-term category strategies and plans.
- Supporting vendor security / privacy engineering / vendor onboarding reviews.
- Participating in and supporting the Vendor Data and Finance & Strategy teams with spend analytics, budget management, and demand management.
- Working with the Procurement Operations and Accounting teams for timely and accurate Purchase Order issuance vendor payment and associated financial reconciliation and reporting activities.
- Collaborating with other procurement members to improve overall workflow and drive efficiency.
- Assisting in ad-hoc projects, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Operations, or a related field.
- 5+ years of procurement / supply-chain management experience at a fast-paced technology company or modern Financial Services company.
- Extensive experience with technology procurement, including with Value Added Resellers for hardware and software.
- Strong understanding of various product features and functionalities in Robinhood’s app.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and work independently in an environment that is constantly changing.
- A sense of urgency and willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Fintech experience
- Software engineering / other technical background
- MBA or JD
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).