As a Sr. Content Designer you will work closely with product designers, visual designers, product managers and localization specialists to build an intuitive and delightful experience for our users. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deeply understand the user’s problems as well as the business goals the product is trying to accomplish. The use of empathy, logic and data is key to keeping internal stakeholders informed about your content choices.
- Understand and empathize with how the words we use in our products can make our users feel.
- Collaborate with product design to co-create content for our products and the user journeys.
- Transform ideas, business opportunities, research, and creative vision into compelling, clear, concise content that adheres to brand strategy, guidelines, and tone
- Identify opportunities where another type of content format can complement the written content.
- Partner with our marketing, customer support, legal and compliance teams to improve the holistic content experience for our users.
- Drive cooperation to evolve the role content design plays in the product development process.
- Evolve product strategy conversations and build consensus by demonstrating systems thinking through word lists, style guides, content governance standards, information architecture, voice and tone, etc.
- Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real business results.
Who you are:
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in writing, plus at least 2 years of experience in UX writing.
- Fluency in English, and Spanish or Portuguese.
- A portfolio. While we’re not picky about the format, we want to see your UX-focused writing work samples, how you solved problems, and the impact you made.
- Strong writing, editing, creative and strategic thinking skills.
- A deep understanding of and passion for product, marketing and technology.
- Strong foundations in storytelling, love to stretch your content-development muscles and remove friction for the users with words.
- Excellent communication skills. You can bring internal stakeholders on your design journey and support your decisions with focus and brevity.
- Experience with ux research and product design principles to provide informed user insights.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and collaborating with cross-functional teams across the world.
- A service mentality and willingness to make others succeed while showing you a strong ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization and in a variety of contexts.
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.