Eventbrite is disrupting a huge industry in desperate need of a shakeup. As the Global head of Optimization you will be responsible for driving improvements in all areas of process, productivity and supporting infrastructure to maximize the capability of our frontline sales teams.
We are building a best-in-class sales organization comprised of motivated and talented go-getters. The opportunity is big, competition is fierce, and we have miles to go before we sleep. This team is responsible for working with creators of events across all verticals. You will be focused specifically on acquiring the most strategic events.Learn more about our Nashville sales team here and meet some of the Britelings on the team.
As The Sr. Manager of Sales Optimization, You’ll work alongside the VP of Revenue and the global sales leadership team to deliver consistent, predictable growth from our new business teams as well as retaining and increasing the revenue from our existing customer base. You will achieve this through clear understanding of our chosen markets and working with sales leadership to shape and refine our Go To Market strategy.
- Develop, refine and pivot (where necessary) all areas of the sales acquisition funnel.
- Collaborating with Marketing to drive top of funnel growth for sales
- Co-develop and Evolve outbound lead generation
- Identify, develop and rollout GTM initiatives to maximize market potential
- Partner with Sales leaders to drive increased productivity and profitability
- Evolve and optimize processes to protect and increase returning revenue
- Developed standardized approaches to cross sell/upsell diverse portfolio of products
- Assess and recommend new technologies to increase efficiency of sales channels
- Manage/partner with sales enablement to create & deliver necessary sales training to onboard and update all levels of sales people to ensure the team is equipped and motivated to achieve challenging targets.
- Evolve competency frameworks for sales roles, role leveling and balance of roles within teams for optimum GTM performance.
THE SKILL SET
- Deep domain expertise in sales and commercial processes – has been there done that in terms of optimizing a sales channel
- Driven by results – is constantly looking to improve the funnel to drive bigger and better results for sales and is driven to achieve all targets ‘the right way’.
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen – digs in and problem solves
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get scrappy to get things done -will improvise, work around challenges to keep sales momentum going whilst in the background addressing ‘patched’ areas to create resilient, long lasting solutions
- Excellent business acumen and communication skills – works effectively across functions, creates strong relationships and communicates effectively to educate others on ‘what, why, how’ that will drive a collaborative approach to solving challenges.
- A business professional who can view sales within the wider lens of the Eventbrite business and be a sounding board for the VP of Revenue.
- Team Player who is happy to measure her/his/their success through the success of the team
- Highly proficient in Salesforce
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks.
In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, on-site services, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And if you like sports, we have our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
Ongoing training and career development is an important part of our culture
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, language exchange programs, internal training, Briteling talks, workshops and weekly sessions with our CEO
Work-life balance is extremely important to us
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 300 million tickets distributed to more than 4 million experiences in 2019, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.