Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don’t fit a mold, join us!
Our People Operations mission is to attract, retain, and develop the very best talent, learn lots, and have fun along the way. The Sr Mgr, Total Rewards will help in our mission by leading our programs on compensation, benefits, and perks.
How you’ll make an impact
- Manage and execute total rewards strategy including all aspects of compensation, benefits, and perks.
- Ensure Doximity’s total rewards strategy is competitive to the market by leveraging salary surveys, market benchmarking, and trends data.
- Partner with Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Manager to conduct internal reviews on equitability of total rewards programs.
- Design salary ranges and levels to support career progression.
- Lead the annual compensation review process.
- Lead partnership with benefits brokers on annual renewals and enhancement of the benefits program.
- Analyze data & prepare reports for HR, Finance, Managers, and others as needed.
- Develop presentations for the Compensation Committee.
What we’re looking for
- 6+ yrs of progressive experience with total reward programs
- Action-oriented and thrives on getting things done
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with highly sensitive data
- Adaptable and flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Operational experience in Human Resources
- Experience with GSuite, Microsoft Office Suite, and HRIS and payroll systems – BambooHR, ADP, Workday
Why you want to work here
Doximity has industry-leading benefits.
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, Life/ADD, 401k matching, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits, and equipment budget
- Family benefits and support for various stages of life
- Stock incentives
- .. and much more! For a full list, see our career page
More About Doximity…
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.