About the Company
We’re Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about what they do at work and play. So come as you are, and join us on this path to transform video into intelligence with cloud-native development and bleeding-edge technologies. Let’s grow together.
Arcules offers excellent benefits, including top-tier PPO & HMO medical plans, four weeks of vacation, three weeks of sick leave, 401(k) plan after three months of employment (4% company match), an on-site gym and game pavilion, an awesome work environment and more.
Overview of the Job
The Arcules product management team is the champion of the customer. They are members of agile teams of engineers and UX designers who define and build cutting-edge solutions. They are data-driven leaders within the organization contributing to our innovation and customer growth.
Reporting to the Principal Product Manager, the Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for several key tracks in the product roadmap including web applications, mobile apps, and forensic video. This role can be remote or located at our Irvine, CA headquarters.
- Be accountable for identifying market needs using top-down or bottom-up methods
- Be the voice of the customer on cross-functional teams
- Experience with business analysis and strategy using SWOT and other frameworks
- Experience building pricing models and financial modeling
- Own and manage business cases in collaboration with external and internal stakeholders to drive company and business goals
- Write product requirements documents (PRDs) and user stories and prioritize them collaboratively with your team
- Consistently groom your backlog so you can respond quickly to the needs of customers and partners
- Work with key stakeholders to understand user value, define solutions, and drive operational improvements
- Assist with the creation of training, sales support, demos, and marketing communication material for major product releases
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of Enterprise Product Management experience
- SaaS and platform experience is required; Basic knowledge of cloud-based video, video analytics, and/or cloud analytics
- A strong understanding of agile software development processes such as Kanban and Scrum
- 4-year BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university
- Deep understanding of web and mobile app usage analytics
- Experience with AI or ML products
- Knowledge of VMS (video management software) or VSaaS (video surveillance as a service)