As a Senior Product Manager for Babylist, you will drive consumer-facing product strategy and execution to help the growing number of new parents who depend on Babylist navigate the experience of preparing for their baby. Working alongside our small and mighty product development team, you will enhance our existing registry, content and eCommerce experience, and develop brand new opportunities for new parents. Our approach to product management is deeply rooted in understanding the customer and placing emphasis on the user experience. You are a person who is passionate about improving lives through the products you build; through Babylist, you will have the opportunity to impact one of the most important and transformative moments in a person’s life.
This role is remote-friendly if you’re based in CA, AZ, CO, FL, MN, NV, NY, NJ, SC, TX, WV, and WI
At Babylist, we help expecting parents get exactly what they need for the arrival of their new baby. We have a large and rapidly growing user base of passionate parents-to-be who are making important purchasing decisions for one of the biggest events in their lives, which is both exciting and overwhelming. Our core product is our universal baby registry. Currently one in two first-time expecting families in the United States actually create a baby registry at Babylist.com
. In 2019, over $400 million worth of gifts were purchased off of Babylist registries.
Why You Will Love Working at Babylist:
• We get stuff done
• We have a real impact on people’s lives
• We’re passionate about our users and we genuinely appreciate them
• We work at a sustainable pace for long-term success (yes, we’re profitable)
• We are growing and have meaningful opportunities for career advancement
• We’re a technological and data-driven business
• We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
• We have experienced leadership that is always open to new ideas
• Competitive pay
• Competitive health benefits including company-funded medical, dental, and vision
• 401(k), FSA plans, and disability insurance
• Flexible, paid parental leave policy
• Flexibility to work from home and prioritize home life as we navigate the impacts of COVID-19
• Easy access to BART and commuter assistance (when we return to the office)
• We work at a sustainable pace; in general we don’t work late or on weekends, and most employees WFH on Wednesdays
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.