- Evangelizing the PacketFabric core products with internal teams and customers and educating on market differentiation between PacketFabric and other connectivity solutions.
- Defining the continuous improvement of the core platform and owning the core features roadmap. Working with stakeholders to ruthlessly prioritize features on the roadmap with respect to technical difficulty and potential.technical debt, financial implications, and overarching corporate objectives.
- Keeping product launches on schedule and within the agreed budget.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of underlying unit economics and producing financial models for various product sets.
- Working with marketing and stakeholders and creating go to market strategies for new products, coordinating and communicating these plans across the company.
- Creating training for the sales team on new products.
- Creating competitive analysis against other products in the industry.
- Researching additional ideas you may have to improve the platform overall and sharing with the product team.
Skills & Requirements
The candidates who will excel in this role probably have a strong technical or financial background, a good dose of carrier network knowledge, and naturally gravitate towards planning and creating amazing products. Additional requirements include:
- 7+ years of experience in product or program management role, experience from cloud providers and SaaS platforms preferred.
- Being passionate about driving decisions with data.
- Experience creating key performance metrics, and financial business intelligence to enable decisions throughout the company.
- Creating financial models to understand the economics of new products and create consumer facing pricing.
- Create innovative solutions using automation to replace manual process and the mindset to automate everything, all the time.
- Present, advocate and evangelize the company’s solutions in customer meetings and conferences.
- Ability to thrive working independently, cross-functionally, and in a 100% remote organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Never afraid to question notions or beliefs of how things should be done.
- Previous operational work at a network carrier or cloud computing company.
- Solid understanding of edge networking, interconnection, and related strategies.
- Ability to identify and translate emerging trends into product strategy, features, and enhancements.
- Experience with creating automated services based products.
About PacketFabric, LLC.
What PacketFabric offers:
- An opportunity to create in the space of new technologies like SDN and large data sets
- Flexibility to play the different hats in a start up
- The change to disrupt entrenched Internet infrastructure
- Interaction and involvement with the community groups such as Open-IX, Nanog, and RIPE
- New and interesting problems around automation of fundamental Internet infrastructure
- A team that likes to learn from each other
- A continuous develop environment where we always turning out new features
- The ability to work with many different technologies
- The ability to work with lots of open source technology
- A non-corporate and relaxed atmosphere, with small company culture
- VERY good health, dental, and 401K
What PacketFabric doesn’t offer:
- A dress code – so sorry, no casual Fridays
- Pre-meetings where we plan meetings
- Hours wasted in traffic commuting to the office
- Dull moments
- Rigid and defined job structure