At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to six countries and 45+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love – and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
About the Job
The Pricing team at TaskRabbit strives to unlock growth by delivering an affordable service to our clients while helping Taskers meet their financial goals. As the Pricing Product Manager you’ll be responsible for crafting the product strategy and developing pricing features and algorithms to create a win-win scenario for Clients, Taskers, & TaskRabbit. You will consider our overarching pricing structure, Tasker pricing guidance, promotional capabilities and marketplace dynamics to shape one of the most critical drivers of our business. You will work very closely with cross-functional leaders in strategy, operations, finance, marketing, legal, and operations to ensure our products support the needs of our global marketplace.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about TaskRabbit and the sharing economy, and has experience shipping impactful products. This candidate should also be personable, collaborative and flexible, with the drive to manage complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Define and own the Pricing roadmap that aligns with the TaskRabbit mission and strategies, as well as the needs of our Taskers & Clients globally.
- Generate and go deep on data analysis, consumer insights, competitive intelligence to identify key Pricing levers and then find the fastest/cheapest way to test out what works and doesn’t.
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success.
- Partner with engineers, designers, analysts, data scientists to ideate, prioritize and deliver the right solutions for our Clients and Tasker.
- Clearly communicate plans, insights, data, and results to a broad set of cross functional stakeholders and other product teams across TaskRabbit
- Wear many hats and be a key organizational glue for all things Pricing.
- You’ve worked a minimum of 4 years in product management delivering metrics-oriented successes. Additional experience in computer science, data science, statistics, economics or engineering is highly preferred
- You lead with data and have demonstrated ability to draw insights from complex data to inform strategic opportunities and product concepts. You can get hands on and pull data but also work with data engineering and product engineering to build the right data pipelines.
- You have experience in hypothesis-driven A/B testing to drive product changes at both small and large scales.
- You have extremely strong communication and partnership skills for this highly cross-functional and strategic role.
- You have a keen business sense and can see the big picture. You can see how impacting one lever in a complex marketplace affects many others. Two-sided marketplace experience and / or MBA a plus.
- You can ruthlessly prioritize and you take the time to really understand individuals’ interests/motivation.
- You have a BA/BS in any field – the important thing is you’re intellectually curious.
- You have strong user empathy and intuition around usability/visual design.
- You’re comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You love open, honest, healthy communication. No time for politics.
You’ll love working here because:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, free lunch, weekly meditations, charity events, and a dog-friendly office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.