Aha! is the world’s #1 roadmap software. We help more than 5,000 companies build lovable products and be happy doing it. Our company is self-funded, profitable, and has been entirely remote since we started in 2013.
The Aha! marketing team is a highly collaborative group of experts across digital, content, and product marketing disciplines. We work within North American time zones so we can easily meet live on video and achieve more together.
- We drive growth: Aha! does not have a sales team — marketing is responsible for increasing awareness and trial sign-ups.
- We give big effort: We work exceptionally hard and fast, producing high-quality content across the buyer journey.
- We are curious: We seek to better understand our market, customers, and products so we can clearly articulate the unique value of what we offer.
- We have fun: We care deeply about our teammates, always making time to celebrate, support, and laugh with each other.
- We enjoy: We like what we do and want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
The content group within the broader marketing team is responsible for developing content that powers the growth of our company. We own a broad range of content — blog posts, educational guides, web content, newsletters, social media, and other customer communications. We are deadline-driven and intensely committed to our editorial voice and style.
We care deeply about understanding our customers and market. We aim to deliver content that is both relevant and refreshing. We embrace direct feedback and revision cycles — all in service to getting the content right. Our work is challenging and meaningful — we are always becoming better marketers and writers.
We do our planning and collaboration in Aha! Roadmaps. We are power users of our own software, often providing feedback and suggestions for improvements that are shipped to customers too. We use Slack and GoToMeeting for video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
You have at least seven years of experience writing about business, software development, innovation, and/or leadership topics. You are a quick learner who loves to tackle big ideas and flourishes in a fast-paced environment.
You are a talented storyteller with a drive to improve. You are resilient, nimble, and always willing to help others improve their content as well. You know that being an exceptional writer demands domain expertise as well as critical thinking skills. And you are interested in communicating how sophisticated workflow management tools can help organizations be more strategic and productive.
Your work at Aha!
We work on a broad range of marketing initiatives and programs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing long-form content based on audience interests, marketing priorities, and our product roadmap
- Learning and contributing to the Aha! content style guide and editorial calendar
- Peer editing and reviewing content from other writers and the broader team
- Working proactively to deepen your understanding of our market, customers, and product
- Managing or supporting initiatives that contribute to marketing and company goals
If this sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)