What You’ll Do:
As a Staff Accountant at Bigleaf Networks, you will be responsible for completing and overseeing various accounting activities. If you are an enthusiast for details, have a knack for reconciliations, have a solid base in accounting, want to grow your skills, and be part of a quickly growing company, this is the role for you!
Come join us at Bigleaf to help businesses connect to their customers, people like us, people like you!
This position is 100% remote!
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Review applicable banking transactions to ensure all transactions are processed and accounted for accurately daily in NetSuite
- Accounts Receivable
- Communicate with customers and perform collections activities as needed
- Provide additional assistance to the AR team as needed
- Month End Close
- Maintain revenue recognition worksheets to support monthly revenue recognition
- AR Collections
- Maintain and update Payments from customers
- Payment posting to customer accounts
- Provide Customer support as needed for AR accounting questions
- Responsible for identifying reconciling items and taking action to correct root cause of problem or process
- Bank Reconciliation of AR account
- A strong attitude of service towards co-workers and customers
- At least 2 years of accounting experience in relevant roles (direct experience with a SaaS company is a strong plus!)
- Strong working knowledge of NetSuite, MS Word, and Excel (experience with Expensify is also a plus!)
- Analytical and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently
- Good organizational and time management skills
Who We Are:
Bigleaf Networks improves Cloud connectivity and Internet performance. We are a team of telecom and network software professionals who built our Cloud-first SD-WAN service based on the natural architecture of leaves. We provide a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology.
Bigleaf exists because of leaders and dreamers who believed there was a better solution to a technological need in business. As we continue to grow, we keep this leadership mentality in mind, and we encourage each other to constantly be improving by developing grit, servant leadership, diversity, and innovation.
Our Core Values:
Whether working with a customer or interacting with one another around the office, Bigleaf’s core values are heartfelt service, positive attitude, transparency, and focus. At our core, we are here at Bigleaf to develop technology that will help people, and these values help us maintain that intention.