Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 87 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
Reporting to the VP of Product for Infrastructure, DMX, and Platforms – the API Product/Program Architect is a product-focussed technical principal, with significant experience in the engineering, architectural and product aspects of building APIs and services in a culture of cross-functional collaboration.
- Assess existing services and service architecture
- Create API style guides and API governance criteria
- Oversee implementation and roll-out of API Governance program at WeTransfer, which will be applicable for any internal or external service created by all WeTransfer engineering teams.
- Champion for Design reviews, modifications to governance and style, some API training.
- Collaborate with VP of Product and API Product teams to formalize API strategy.
- Serve as an “Expert Advisor” on tooling decisions and roll-out (as it pertains to WeTransfer API Program needs).
- Design and extend externally-facing services, in collaboration with WeTransfer engineering.
- Prioritize projects related to deployment and maintenance of external services.