- Partner with multi-functional teams such as Sales, Marketing and Services to streamline and optimize the processes related to Opportunity-to-Order Processes
- Work with product owners, product analysts and development teams in building solutions that support the scale for both business and BT
- Gather requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis
- Craft business requirement documents, process level flows, user stories, functional specifications, and system design specifications
- Facilitate multi-functional alignment between business domains and BT on programs that deliver key initiatives for Opportunity-to-Order & Customer experience organizations.
- Design and build solutions for Salesforce and related systems.
- Be a great partner to help define roadmaps, business priorities across all domains
- Own system configuration and user setup as needed.
- 8+ years’ BT experience including 5+ years’ hands-on experience with implementing Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams
- Proven experience implementing various projects/programs for Sales Cloud, Communities, Lightning, etc.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills, technical acumen, excellent communications skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas.
- Hands on experience with configuring and automation (process flows) related to Salesforce.
- Demonstrable ability to drive end-to-end lifecycle, from conception to launch as well as post-launch support
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.