Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
As a member of Path’s Engineering team, you’ll be able to focus on doing your best work and create a real impact with a team of like-minded people who waste minimal time on unnecessary overhead. We’re looking for motivated engineers who thrive by helping the team set direction as much as executing on it.
In this role, you will:
- Help set technical direction and process for the team as it grows
- Work with the team to build systems and APIs that will scale with our growth while delighting our customers
- Mentor and grow the members of your team
- Work across the company to shape the future of the engineering organization
- Take on broad technical ownership of systems across our product and internal tools
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- A problem-finder mindset
- Comfort and skill with working in a highly autonomous, collaborative environment
- Experience shipping complex backend APIs, systems or infrastructure at scale
- Holding yours and others’ work accountable to a high quality bar
- [bonus] Experience working with Ruby on Rails
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success