The HubSpot Framework Data and Reporting groups are responsible for building a world-class platform that allows customers to gain deep insight into their business data, and propel other HubSpot product teams forward. We have a highly visible impact on the continued growth for the entire HubSpot stack, including our Reporting offering. The Framework Data and Reporting systems are considered part of HubSpot’s primary colors and core building blocks for our entire platform.
HubSpot has thousands of microservices, primarily written in Java 11, and work with highly distributed systems that leverage and push on open source technologies such as HBase, Kafka, Spark, Memcached, MySQL, and ElasticSearch. These systems let our users store, automate, report on, and interact with their customers at scale.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a thirst for technical challenges with big data and distributed systems, we process billions of events per day with multiple petabyte datastores
- Dive into concepts they may be unfamiliar with
- Are passionate about delivering exceptional experiences to our customers
- Take ownership, work collaboratively, and figure things out
- Analyze trade-offs with empathy, yet building creative solutions.
- Demonstrate pragmatic decision making and problem-solving abilities.
We are currently working on:
- Expanding the functionality and flexibility of the system
- Introducing new technologies to service more use cases
- Scaling up to handle the incredible growth of HubSpot’s user base and customer data demands
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.