We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated person for our Strategic Alliances position. This position is responsible to build out our partner community and drive revenue for the region through recruitment, enablement, and GTM strategies to generate new opportunities.
The SailPoint Strategic Alliances team is responsible for creating, enabling, maintaining, and expanding the routes to market and indirect sales channels that can be used to grow SailPoint Revenues.
- Manage the SailPoint partner program, including generating new Pipeline and Quarterly Sales Results with existing resellers while identifying, developing and managing new partners.
- Coordinate all activities and communication between the Channel Partners, SailPoint corporate, field sales, and SailPoint Partner teams to meet quarterly expectations against Demand Generation, Partner Management, and Forecasted Sales Results
- Assist in the development and delivery of Sales, Technical, and Process training to ensure Partners and Resellers are well equipped to effectively market, position, and sell SailPoint products.
- Coordination of SailPoint resources to deliver scalable enablement tools and events to the SailPoint Partner community
- Assist in the creation of Partner Specific Marketing, Demand Generation, and Sales tools
- Coordinate SailPoint involvement in channel partner promotions and marketing activities to ensure the best possible SailPoint Market coverage
- Identify customer sales opportunities through the partner channel and work with the field sales organization to help manage the opportunities through the company’s selling and pipeline management process.
- Work with the field sales organization during Territory Management & Planning Reviews to understand the strength of the existing partner presence, identify where partners require additional training, and where there is a requirement for new or additional partners.
- Work with field sales organization to identify and develop channel partner relationships to provide field sales with a solid, productive base of partner support and sales results
- Identify new routes to market to better extend the SailPoint market presence
- 10 years+ of Business to Business sales experience, with 3 years in the Identity or the Enterprise Security Software
- Proven results in a partner-oriented sales environment
- Understanding of technology, technology innovations, and new technology in large enterprises
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in an IT, business or sales related field, preferred
Business travel of approximately 50 percent yearly is expected for this position
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.