Hofy is opening a world of possibilities for employers to tap into the global workforce. Now we are looking for a Strategic Channel & Partnerships Manager to help us tap into new partnership opportunities as well as grow existing ones.
- UK Remote role – Reporting into the VP of Sales
- Own the end-to-end relationship with Hofy Reseller and Referral partners and responsible for creating breakthrough business opportunities
- Bring the benefit of seamless remote onboarding and equipment management to a host of companies which are already covering other areas of remote employment to form a complete offering
About the role
The Strategic Channel & Partnerships Manager will take the initiative in forging relationships to drive more revenue. More specifically in the role you will:
- Identify, recruit and develop new partners, onboard and enable them to position Hofy for their end customers.
- Manage and grow our top partners through leadership engagement and inspiring their sales teams, always looking for ways to enhance growth & collaborate
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Leadership to drive any learning points and bring forth any development opportunities.
- Negotiate deal terms and drive partner contract execution for all partner types.
- Create, maintain and build upon excellent partner relationships, while driving partners to achieve set goals and business objectives.
- Manage and drive partner funnel, on-going performance, adoption, and deliverables, ensuring goals and sales through targets are met or exceeded.
- Plan and execute, in collaboration with Marketing, GTM activities and events that will generate and influence the business in the region.
- Develop and provide detailed reporting and metrics to leadership.
This role is part of a team that we predict we will grow in no time, so you will have the opportunity to grow with it! It will be a great fit for you if you have:
- 5+ year partnership development and relationship management experience
- Confidence in your ability to present the value proposition of Hofy as well as be able to understand the same of our partners and utilise it to grow your pipeline
- Strong track record of building relationships and leading negotiations to reach mighty goals
- Proven ability to drive revenue by leveraging key strategic partnerships.
- Analytical skills; past success setting and achieving goals, forecasting accuracy, consistently meeting objectives
- Compelling executive presence in front of customers, partners and peers
- Excellent interpersonal communication and leadership skills; ability to dynamically manage strong internal and external relationships, no matter where you are in the world
We are on a mission to create a world where there are no geographical boundaries to brilliant work – and we believe brilliant work starts with having a safe and productive working environment. That is why we built Hofy – to turn the hours that companies spend delivering and managing equipment to remote workers across the globe, into just a few clicks via a simple SaaS platform.
Hofy provides the infrastructure and tools that every company needs (including an equipment webstore, asset tracking software, and digital workstation assessments) to set their new hires up for productive work at home, address any equipment issues fast, and streamline their global provisioning process.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- The customer comes first
- Do as promised
- Build things right
Join our journey to change the working world!
What about the perks?
- 🏢Full home office set up from Hofy
- 💻Choice of tech
- 🌴35 days annual leave (inclusive of local public holidays)
- 🧑🎓£1000 of annual growth fund for everyone to develop
- 🪄Regular team and company socials
- 🐲Annual company retreat
A Chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible on non-visible).