ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. As we continue to scale, we are excited to add a strategic client experience executive to our client success team to partner with our largest broker clients. Strategic client experience executives are client advocates and passionately guide adoption, engage both leadership and end users, and leverage data to help clients run a better business.
About the role
- Lead the overall relationship with a small handful of our largest broker clients; this includes setting the service and product adoption strategy for the entire account, working with the broker to execute this strategy and working cross functionally within ThreeFlow to support the needs of the client.
- Leverage data to identify risks and opportunities with the broker; build plans to mitigate this risk and maximize the opportunity identified.
- Maintain regular contact with key stakeholders and key contacts as well as keep up-to-date strategic success plans and account maps.
- Work with internal teams who also support the client to ensure alignment and understanding of the account strategy and each person’s role in executing the account strategy.
- Address raised client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to align on product needs, renewal forecasting, and account opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of ThreeFlow’s technology and be able to clearly articulate business value.
- Foster innovation by sharing new ways clients can use ThreeFlow to improve their business outcomes.
- You are a confident and credible executive, able to quickly establish rapport and respect with clients of all types at all levels across an organization. You’re not afraid of objections and have honed the art of helping clients navigate change. You’re a challenger by nature which means your clients not only like you, they respect you and value you.
- You’re not afraid of change nor pushing boundaries, and perpetually seek ways to do more/better/faster; you are comfortable operating and leading in an agile environment.
- You’re passionate about helping clients and client success.
- You bring a process-oriented approach. You have an eye for detail and are always looking for ways to improve the experience your clients have with the product.
- You’re not afraid to push boundaries.
- You possess exceptional collaboration and communication skills; you have a high EQ, always lead with a generous assumption, and have a track record of success at influencing even in the absence of authority.
- You have experience working within or with insurance brokers. You have a strong understanding of both medical and non medical insurance products.
- You have experience in high-growth business environments (ideally experience with technology startups); ambiguity doesn’t scare you, you see it as an opportunity to create.
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain are on the rise and can come in many forms. ThreeFlow doesn’t interview candidates via email, and job offers are only extended by the hiring manager after a thorough interview process involving phone and/or Zoom interviews. Our recruiters only use @threeflow.com email addresses, and we’ll never ask you to provide sensitive information like your social security number or bank account details as a part of our interview process or through a PDF form. If you receive a suspicious email regarding a position or job offer with ThreeFlow, please don’t respond. Report it as spam, and forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundariesWe think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiasticallyOur collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respectWe’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow togetherWe value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.