Job Title: Strategic Customer Success Manager
Location: Remote – US
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
Salesloft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on Salesloft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for Salesloft!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent.
At Salesloft, our Strategic Success Advisors are pivotal to the success of our company’s most Strategic Accounts. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing Strategic Services Organization focused on delivering Strategic Programs. This role will drive success and growth of our customers by being a critical part of the Strategic Program Team serving our customers.
In this role, your main priority is to craft and execute custom Success Programs based on the customer’s goals, sales maturity level, and collaborative KPIs. You will take a consultative approach by uncovering each of your customers’ use cases to better educate them on the benefits and features of the Salesloft platform within the context of their specific workflow.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to navigate large, complex organizations and build long-term, trusted relationships with key executives and influencers. You will own, drive, and affect change for your customers by having an obsessive focus on their outcomes. Daily you’ll focus on driving customer adoption through strategy calls and customized business reviews at the executive level.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a bias-towards-action, results-oriented, dynamic and innovative Success Manager with experience working with enterprise clients.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn more, do more, and become more, then becoming a Strategic Success Advisor is the career path for you!
Our Salesloft’s Strategic Services team is comprised of seasoned and up-and-coming professionals who are all aligned on one vision and mission:
- Vision: Every seller is loved by the buyers they serve (#saleslove)
- Mission: Equip companies to maximize revenue by creating a fantastic buying experience
They are also the epitome of our core values: Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in SaaS services with at least 2 years experience in sales engagement.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience working with Enterprise customers; ability to execute with internal stakeholders to deliver on client commitments.
- Comfortability working with data sets to extract insights, create baselines, and present findings.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable presenting to cross-functional executives both internally and externally.
- Strong stakeholder management skills; ability to establish and maintain relationships built on trust is imperative.
- Must be dynamic, innovative, and possess creative problem-solving skills.
- An initiator and a pusher. Has the urge and ability to make things happen and to solve practical problems in a dynamic environment. Results-driven.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Salesloft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our Salesloft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, meet & shadow current members of the Salesloft team, and assist your team on key projects
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Meet key partners in Support, Professional Services, Customer Success, Product, Sales, etc. – they will be key relationships for you throughout your deal cycle
- Become an expert in our strategic program methodology and processes
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Begin owning and managing your own success programs with Strategic Accounts
- Confidently manage both internal and external program relationships
- Execute detailed accounts reviews internally and externally
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Consistently meet or exceed customer expectations
- Manage a full book of business
- Continue to develop professional relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be considered a top-performing Strategic Success Advisor on the team by consistently exceeding your goals
- Set an example for new Strategic Success Advisors, and assist in training, onboarding and motivating new Lofters
- Assist in creating and iterating on department processes
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
Salesloft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.